Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,801 members, 7,972,865 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 08:47 PM

Beware, Mmmfstp Wants To Stage A Come-back! It's A Fraud! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Beware, Mmmfstp Wants To Stage A Come-back! It's A Fraud! (382 Views)

Palmpay Is A Fraud/scam, Nigerians Should Beware !!! / Is It The Time For The Cardano(ada) Price To Make A Come Back? / MBA Forex Investors Stage A Protest In Port Harcourt Cbn's Office and Efcc Offic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware, Mmmfstp Wants To Stage A Come-back! It's A Fraud! by namedo: 12:56pm On Sep 09, 2017
Mmmfstp is a punzi scheme put up by a fraudulent Nigerian who made it appear as if it is a UK ponzi. The ponzi scheme like others duped Nigerians of millions of dollars in bitcoin between 2016 and early 2017. It announced a come-back date fixed for October, 2017 recently.

Please be warned that the people behind this scheme are internet thieves who have nothing but bankruptcy to offer to its participants. I was a victim to their antics. I lost more than $3,500 USD to these thieves in February this year. I have learnt my lessons.

Mmmfstp may come under a different guise or name, please be cautious, shun all ponzi schemes and if you must make any online investment, either do crptocurrency exchange or trade it.

Enough of these dubious acts, young Nigerians. Be creative and do something legitimate to earn real money. The founder/CEO of Nairaland.com is about 34 and he is a millionaire by just running this website.

(1) (Reply)

Things You Need To Know Before Investing IN Bitcoin / Learn Cryptotrading At CRYPTO UNIVERSITY + Free Signals / Where Can You Investma State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.