Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,243 members, 7,887,692 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:24 PM

How To Make Love To A Woman, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Love To A Woman, (31924 Views)

Help!!!i Make Love Like An Animal. / How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? / 5 Ways To Make Love (without Having Sex) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Love To A Woman, by shotman1: 7:06pm On Feb 25, 2010
How to make love to a woman, Romantically and Patiently. Take the time to make love to her mind Fulfill all of her midnight wishes Cover her entire body with soft wet kisses. Tell her, so that she will know! There is no place on her body your tongue won`t go. And when you love a woman, you love her real slow. How do you make love to a woman, Passionately and Sincerely, Let her Sweetness become your Weakness Do not use just the %#&@$!(NEVER); But include your ear Listen to the sweet sound of her moans and see what you hear. Feel the warmth and care of her loving embrace Place your mouth on hers and savor the taste. How do you make love to a woman, Sensually and Honestly Say what you mean and mean what you say Tell her that you love her, more and more with each passing day Let all of the fantasies that dance in her head Become her moonlight reality when it`s time to go to bed. Kiss and lick all over her body until you find all her right spots Touch and caress her soft skin and make her real hot Mutual satisfaction is a lover`s plan Love her, cause you are in love with her. She`s your woman and you are her man. How do you make love to a woman? Lovinly and Completely: Love her until her Screams of Passion are all that you hear *bleep* on her neck and stick your tongue in her ear Hold her soft round breast in the palm of your hands Let her sexual wishes become your loving commands. Love your woman with your MIND,BODY, AND SOUL. She`s the most precious gift on the Earth. She`s worth her weight in gold. How do you make love to a Woman? There`s only one true way to start To make love to a Woman, just give her your heart, A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to see Him first to find her. In the search for me, I discovered truth. In the search for truth, I discovered love. In the search for love, I discovered God. And in God, I have found everything.
Re: How To Make Love To A Woman, by essarios(m): 7:26pm On Feb 25, 2010
there are movies on this you know, its called Kamasutra.
Re: How To Make Love To A Woman, by Luvlgenius(m): 7:27pm On Feb 25, 2010
Grande entrance!! Love this,  wink wink
Re: How To Make Love To A Woman, by rickie4us(m): 3:12am On Feb 26, 2010
where did you get this from?
Re: How To Make Love To A Woman, by lovemoi2(f): 3:39am On Feb 26, 2010
after kissing her lips
go down to her neck

then down to her breasst sucking the fucckk out of it, while grabbing and loving every part of her body uhmmmmmmm

then go down to her vjay jay and suck the hell out of it while touching it, by then she should be in wonder land, after she starts shaking out of the almost impending orgagagagasm uhmmmmmmmmmmmm

get yah already hard big di!ck and give her the best fuckkkiing ever

ok so i like talking dirty tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Love To A Woman, by folex(m): 4:16am On Feb 26, 2010
@lovemoi, girl u're one hell of a talker. lol

1 Like

Re: How To Make Love To A Woman, by neily(f): 5:13am On Feb 26, 2010
Mr lecturer! The love guru.
Re: How To Make Love To A Woman, by gistcity(m): 3:36pm On Jun 02, 2017
How to make love to a woman is an interesting topic but I think this link gives the best details
Re: How To Make Love To A Woman, by Alphamale2017(m): 3:43pm On Jun 02, 2017
do not learn how to make love to Woman until you have learnt how to make money. after learning and that, you can go and learn how to make love to a woman

Re: How To Make Love To A Woman, by Harwoyeez(m): 4:45pm On Jun 02, 2017
Bad geh
lovemoi2:
after kissing her lips
go down to her neck

then down to her breasst sucking the fucckk out of it, while grabbing and loving every part of her body uhmmmmmmm

then go down to her vjay jay and suck the hell out of it while touching it, by then she should be in wonder land, after she starts shaking out of the almost impending orgagagagasm uhmmmmmmmmmmmm

get yah already hard big di!ck and give her the best fuckkkiing ever

ok so i like talking dirty tongue

(1) (Reply)

5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of / My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me / Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.