Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,088 members, 7,933,647 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 10:41 AM

Please I Want To Know The Answer To This Question - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please I Want To Know The Answer To This Question (467 Views)

English Gurus Pls What Is The Answer To This ?? / What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? / Know The Differences Between Poisonous And Non Poisonous Snakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Want To Know The Answer To This Question by Kingahmedinho(m): 3:27pm On Sep 09, 2017
Pls can someone just tell me the answer to this question it seems confusing ??

Re: Please I Want To Know The Answer To This Question by Nuel25846(m): 3:38pm On Sep 09, 2017
i would go with conductress.
Re: Please I Want To Know The Answer To This Question by afo7219: 3:47pm On Sep 09, 2017
Conductress
Re: Please I Want To Know The Answer To This Question by Lovetinz(m): 4:17pm On Sep 09, 2017
I'll choose passenger.
Re: Please I Want To Know The Answer To This Question by PrinceJoeWan(m): 4:20pm On Sep 09, 2017
Over to google! I don't see any thing like opposite in the options they are all in the same vehicle going towards one direction, the driver drives, the conductor maintains order and collect fees while the passengers wait to get to their destinations. there is no word as conductress!
Re: Please I Want To Know The Answer To This Question by bolaji3071(m): 4:55pm On Sep 09, 2017
olodo people...

The answer is Driver.

If you are not a conductor, then you will most probably be a driver..

Ask those bus conductors at Oshodi....

(1) (Reply)

Eight Major Effects Of Treasury Single Account On The Economy Of Nigeria (tsa) / Separating Yourself From The Crowd As A Student / Ogun State Governor Vs ASUP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.