Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,565 members, 7,929,810 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 11:55 PM

Lawyer!!! Fellow Nairalander's Please Help Me Ohhhhh! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lawyer!!! Fellow Nairalander's Please Help Me Ohhhhh! (625 Views)

Lawyer, Others Dupe Man Of N24m With Fake C Of O! / Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation / Re: Lawyer! Fellow Nairalander's Please Help Me Ohhhhh! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lawyer!!! Fellow Nairalander's Please Help Me Ohhhhh! by 8ightball: 7:23pm On Feb 25, 2010
Hello Nairalanders,
I am in urgent need of a miniflat in any of these area's: surulere, yaba, fadeyi, onipan, palmgroove. Please this is really urgent.
my number is 08029401212
thanks alot
Re: Lawyer!!! Fellow Nairalander's Please Help Me Ohhhhh! by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 25, 2010
There are available miniflats within Surulere btw 280k to 350k. Whats ur budget? For your property requests:
Hh&m
Re: Lawyer!!! Fellow Nairalander's Please Help Me Ohhhhh! by Adoganreal: 2:57am On Feb 26, 2010
There is one in james robertson of akerele 4 250k,another one in chief natufe of bode thomas 4 300k my number 08026349809
Re: Lawyer!!! Fellow Nairalander's Please Help Me Ohhhhh! by 8ightball: 6:56am On Feb 26, 2010
Lawyer, can you please hook me up with reputable estate agents on Nairaland? as this request is extremely urgent!!
thanks sir.
Re: Lawyer!!! Fellow Nairalander's Please Help Me Ohhhhh! by 8ightball: 7:52am On Feb 27, 2010
Nairalanders, I am still waiting, kindly help. thanks
Re: Lawyer!!! Fellow Nairalander's Please Help Me Ohhhhh! by AdornHomes(f): 8:19am On Feb 27, 2010
@Poster,

Estate agents have given you details of what they have.

My advice is that, you should take the time to investigate if an estate agent is reputable or not. Why? Because it is your money and no one else.

Visit their office.
Are they registered with the CAC?
What qualifications do they have?
Are they professionals?
Do they have integrity? I.e do what they say they will do.

After spending 5mins with an Estate Agent, you should know whether you can do biz with them or not.

Good luck!
Re: Lawyer!!! Fellow Nairalander's Please Help Me Ohhhhh! by axeman85(m): 8:34am On Feb 27, 2010
@poster

yhrough an agent on here called way and life properties and a friend of mine who was on ground i was able to secure and accomodation. so what a saying is you can try him. becos majority of these agents dont have the properties they are advertising. so when they see a prospective tennant they start calling on their fellow guys to help out. but nevertheless you can give him a try .
Re: Lawyer!!! Fellow Nairalander's Please Help Me Ohhhhh! by kayodeGid: 1:42pm On Feb 28, 2010
U have suddenly change ur i.d to bightball cos of ur bad way of attitude. This forum is not kids / unserious people like u. I know dat very soon u wil change ur i.d again, Abi ? SCANDAL MONGER, Cheers

(1) (Reply)

4 Bedroom Flat For Rent / For Let Well Finished 2 Bedroom Flat In Yaba(with pics) / Land For Sale At Lekki Epe Expressway Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.