Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,143 members, 7,880,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:39 PM

Juliana Olayode Becomes Ambassador Of SCAF Nigeria [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliana Olayode Becomes Ambassador Of SCAF Nigeria [PICS] (34719 Views)

I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode / Chioma Reacts As Her Unborn Son Becomes Ambassador / BBNaija: Mercy Becomes Ambassador Of Innoson Motors, Receives Her N25M SUV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliana Olayode Becomes Ambassador Of SCAF Nigeria [PICS] by belindar: 9:50pm On Sep 09, 2017
Nigeria and Nigerians always putting square pegs in round holes.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Juliana Olayode Becomes Ambassador Of SCAF Nigeria [PICS] by SODIUM14: 9:50pm On Sep 09, 2017
WE DON HEAR
Re: Juliana Olayode Becomes Ambassador Of SCAF Nigeria [PICS] by Stevengerd(m): 9:52pm On Sep 09, 2017
This lady is going places, meanwhile her seniors they make noise on romance section. the end justifies the means

2 Likes

Re: Juliana Olayode Becomes Ambassador Of SCAF Nigeria [PICS] by amazon14: 9:53pm On Sep 09, 2017
Toyo baby my no nonsense girl.
Go baby go the sky is your beginning

1 Like

Re: Juliana Olayode Becomes Ambassador Of SCAF Nigeria [PICS] by zinny377(f): 10:00pm On Sep 09, 2017
#Teamdarkskin smiley...congrats Toyo baby!

1 Like

Re: Juliana Olayode Becomes Ambassador Of SCAF Nigeria [PICS] by Queenserah26(f): 11:10pm On Sep 09, 2017
Congratulations toyo baby
Re: Juliana Olayode Becomes Ambassador Of SCAF Nigeria [PICS] by Josephamstrong1(m): 11:39pm On Sep 09, 2017
In Jennifer's voice:
Toyosin, you're highering and flighting like eagle. Toyooo, I'm priding in you o. You go school, you no do omowogbe, smoke akwoholic or sexing with a man. You hold body. You are a good shild, I'm priding in you. Mummy and daddy is priding in you too.
Erm come o, now you have ambaaaa, yes... ambassadors. You go packaging yourself from your hands writing. This is not the way to hold biro. ah ah naa. Tayo no, it's bad. Shange it because you are ambassadorz. Soji go happy for you o. We go celebration it and parry uh know.

1 Like

Re: Juliana Olayode Becomes Ambassador Of SCAF Nigeria [PICS] by bionixs: 12:14am On Sep 10, 2017
soberdrunk:
I dont get it, what is she signing? Is sickle cell awareness not supposed to be charity? angry
Alomo at work. it blurs sight when reading and sense of quick and wrong judgement...
Re: Juliana Olayode Becomes Ambassador Of SCAF Nigeria [PICS] by TRAPP(m): 12:18am On Sep 10, 2017
itiswellandwell:
Funke Akindele made this happened for her courtesy of Jennifer diary..

Check my signature for ongoing promo of our full capacity powerbank
ok
Re: Juliana Olayode Becomes Ambassador Of SCAF Nigeria [PICS] by david888: 7:41am On Sep 10, 2017
crazygod:
How much is the deal worth
. 30 billion
Re: Juliana Olayode Becomes Ambassador Of SCAF Nigeria [PICS] by tomholly: 8:16am On Sep 10, 2017
Registration is on for the following next Training classes
1. Web Design
2. Web Programing/Development
3. Digital Marketing

Manuals: Manuals and Videos will be available for requesting candidates.

Its 100% Practical Guaranteed
To register CALL/WHATSAPP

Get the Skill! Get the money!

(1) (2) (Reply)

2shotz Meets His Daughter 6 Months After She Was Born (photo) / Burna Boy's Bae Stefflon Don Gushes About Him On Radio, Calls Him Her Husband / Bolanle Olukanni Bolinto Slammed For Dressing Like "Festival Masquerade" [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.