Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,105 members, 7,916,224 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:13 PM

A Special Prayer For Diezani Alison Madueke. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Special Prayer For Diezani Alison Madueke. (712 Views)

Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG / Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) / Charly Boy To Protest For Diezani Alison-Madueke's Extradition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Special Prayer For Diezani Alison Madueke. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 09, 2017
Re: A Special Prayer For Diezani Alison Madueke. by Osezua: 6:35pm On Sep 09, 2017
I have not seen anywhere an individual is held liable for awarding due contracts to Nigerians. Are we saying that for awarding contracts to JB, if JB makes money it would now become corruption? Why would somebody hold Diezani for giving due contracts to Jide Omokore and Kola Aluko? All these stories don't add up. Every Minister for Petroleum gave juicy contracts to Nigerians; are we holding them for corruption because those that executed the contracts are billionaires? EFCC should face somewhere else.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Special Prayer For Diezani Alison Madueke. by bkool7(m): 6:36pm On Sep 09, 2017
This is a real can of worm

This's real investigation
Re: A Special Prayer For Diezani Alison Madueke. by bkool7(m): 6:40pm On Sep 09, 2017
Osezua:
I have not seen anywhere an individual is held liable for awarding due contracts to Nigerians. Are we saying that for awarding contracts to JB, if JB makes money it would now become corruption? Why would somebody hold Diezani for giving due contracts to Jide Omokore and Kola Aluko? All these stories don't add up. Every Minister for Petroleum gave juicy contracts to Nigerians; are we holding them for corruption because those that executed the contracts are billionaires? EFCC should face somewhere else.

There are procedures to follow for awarding contracts.
You dont just call some ppl and give them contract like its your father's property.
You must make it public and everyone bid for it

Remove "due" cos she didnt follow due process

1 Like

Re: A Special Prayer For Diezani Alison Madueke. by bkool7(m): 6:41pm On Sep 09, 2017
Osezua:

There are procedures to follow for awarding contracts.
You dont just call some ppl and give them contract like its your father's property.
You must make it public and everyone bid for it.
And the companies must have a long history of credible dealings

Remove "due" cos she didnt follow due process

She flaunted every rules in the book

1 Like

Re: A Special Prayer For Diezani Alison Madueke. by Usernamefornl: 6:45pm On Sep 09, 2017
I can see dat idleness is causing ur problem. U just want attention. If nepa don take light go outside n play. Mumu.

1 Like

Re: A Special Prayer For Diezani Alison Madueke. by Caseless: 6:46pm On Sep 09, 2017
That thief? I can't wait to see her cancer stricken body in jail.

1 Like

Re: A Special Prayer For Diezani Alison Madueke. by Obi1kenobi(m): 6:51pm On Sep 09, 2017
Osezua:

People defending corruption as usual. Evidence that rather than the simplistic "failure of leadership" offered as rationalization for our underdevelopment, a "failure of followership" gave us the leadership problems. People deserve the leaders they get and Nigerians deserve the leaders it gets. Your opinion is exceedingly popular among Nigerians and it's a shame.

For your information, there is supposed to be a transparent bidding process before contracts are awarded which takes into cognizance the technical capacity and capital base of the bidders.

1 Like

Re: A Special Prayer For Diezani Alison Madueke. by GMbuharii: 7:04pm On Sep 09, 2017
Osezua:
okpia,bodiae? grin Woyièna?
Re: A Special Prayer For Diezani Alison Madueke. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 09, 2017
Usernamefornl:
I can see dat idleness is causing ur problem. U just want attention. If nepa don take light go outside n play. Mumu.
Quote somebody so that so that someone can have a reason to beef you.
undecided
Re: A Special Prayer For Diezani Alison Madueke. by Usernamefornl: 10:26pm On Sep 09, 2017
Cossie0000001:

Quote somebody so that so that someone can have a reason to beef you.
undecided
i hear u. But if it was dat nobody is worthy of such here. I meant 2 quote d ftc. My bad.

(1) (Reply)

How Vp Yemi Osibanjo&ogbonnia Onu Reated When Aisha Alhassan Entered Fec Meeting / Magu Vs Malami, Kachikwu Vs Baru And 9 Other Infighting In Buhari's Government / Why Is It That Many Born Again Christian Sisters Are Not Virgins??????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.