Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,117 members, 7,973,750 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 05:02 AM

Why Do Ladies Go Without Panties: ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Go Without Panties: ? (11389 Views)

Pix Of The Day: When the Eriterian Ladies go agains the LAW! / LADIES!!! Please Don't Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!! / Nl Auction -- How Much Would These Ladies Go On Sale For -- Guys Only! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Go Without Panties: ? by JackPotts: 10:46pm On Jul 29, 2011
Agreed! That's the only thing the English are good for anyway!

And that's what I love about them wink I've never actually been with a Nigerian woman (or man) before. It's something that I must do before I die.
Re: Why Do Ladies Go Without Panties: ? by claremont(m): 10:54pm On Jul 29, 2011
Jack-Potts:

And that's what I love about themĀ  wink I've never actually been with a Nigerian woman (or man) before. It's something that I must do before I die.
Nigerian women are one of the best in the world when it comes to "bedmatics". The average Nigerian lady is well rotund, voluptuous, and lovely. The only issue is you need to have deep pockets before they can be with you and stay with you; but then most ladies are like that anyway.
Re: Why Do Ladies Go Without Panties: ? by Nobody: 5:39am On Jan 18, 2012
Ok why did I get an email notification for this thread? undecided

claremont:

Nigerian women are one of the best in the world when it comes to "bedmatics". The average Nigerian lady is well rotund, voluptuous, and lovely. The only issue is you need to have deep pockets before they can be with you and stay with you; but then most ladies are like that anyway.

shocked shocked
Surely someone must have hijacked his account on this day lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Why Do Ladies Go Without Panties: ? by malaria(f): 6:06am On Jan 18, 2012
Why do men carry condoms
Re: Why Do Ladies Go Without Panties: ? by drnoel: 5:46pm On Jan 18, 2012
its just one reason alone, so men can see their Nyash!!! shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts / Tiny Rabbit Is Obsessed With Giant Girlfriend Who's 4 Times His Size (Pics) / Which Tribe In Nigeria Has More Pretty Girlz And Cute Guyz?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.