Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,611 members, 7,948,343 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 06:51 PM

Jose Mourinho Speaks On Stoke Draw: After International Break, My Players Not Th - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jose Mourinho Speaks On Stoke Draw: After International Break, My Players Not Th (465 Views)

Mourinho Speaks On Why Eden Hazard Should Dump Chelsea For Real Madrid / I’m Proud Of My Players — Gernot Rohr / Arsenal Fan Slumps, Dies In Imo As Club Concedes Goal To Stoke City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho Speaks On Stoke Draw: After International Break, My Players Not Th by ekpoesito: 11:11pm On Sep 09, 2017
Jose Mourinho has attributed Manchester United’s 2-2 draw with Stoke City on Saturday to the international break his players returned from.

The Reds saw the 100 per cent winning start to the Premier League season come to an end as Marcus Rashford and Romelu Lukaku cancelled out goals from Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting for the Potters.

Here’s what the Portuguese manager had to share with BT Sport and MUTV after the game.

‘A POINT IS A POINT’
“It was a difficult match for different reasons. My players, after the international break, are not the same. They weren’t performing at their normal level but we were in the game, we fought hard and we were closer to winning than losing. Stoke are big, strong and powerful in the air. They fought hard and probably deserved a point. It is not what we came for but a point is a point. The performance was more than enough for the point and enough for the three points.”

http://ekpoesito.com/2017/09/jose-mourinho-speaks-on-stoke-draw-after-international-break-my-players-not-the-same/

(1) (Reply)

Its Out Now....jimailoaded Saturday Predictions.... / I Am Back To Finish What I Started At Man United - Zlatan / NBA Oklahoma City Thunder Stunned After Team Plane Was Damaged Mid-air By Someth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.