Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,811 members, 7,909,104 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 05:41 PM

Well Meaning Nl:what Is Really Responsible For This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Well Meaning Nl:what Is Really Responsible For This (1754 Views)

Black Is Really Beautiful.my Younger Sis Just Proved It Wit Dis Pic 18+. / To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? / Nl,what Should I Do??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Well Meaning Nl:what Is Really Responsible For This by ifihearam: 10:20pm On Feb 25, 2010
I have rigorously observed that GIRLS of nowadays are either hungry or beggars(my reserved apology to ladies that do not fall into this category)but it is the truth.Imagine you talking to a girl today,the next thing is they ask for a recharge card,when you invite them over the first thing they request for is food,dont they eat at home,and the next statement is they are broke.
What is really their problem\?te most regretful of all is at one may truly want to have a good relationship with them but as soon as they showcase this character,you begin to hate them.
Re: Well Meaning Nl:what Is Really Responsible For This by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 25, 2010
they're blood sucking leeches, that's what they are, horrific
Re: Well Meaning Nl:what Is Really Responsible For This by ifihearam: 10:36pm On Feb 25, 2010
guess u"ve encountered them too right?
Re: Well Meaning Nl:what Is Really Responsible For This by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 25, 2010
oh yes, grrrr
Re: Well Meaning Nl:what Is Really Responsible For This by ayettymama(f): 10:47pm On Feb 25, 2010
its not just girls

guys are worse

they see you have money- they start makin up stories to get some

they see u expensive they wanna start borrowing your stuff!!

but then again ur right, not all women are like that!

change the women you go for!
Re: Well Meaning Nl:what Is Really Responsible For This by googles: 10:54pm On Feb 25, 2010
[size=13pt]are you for real ?
who goes to a boy's house and the next thing that falls outta her mouth is
am hungry gimme food . . . . . . .ish
sounds tacky and cheap to me
you know wat ? leave wat belongs to the street, to the street
one word upgrade lipsrsealed[/size]
Re: Well Meaning Nl:what Is Really Responsible For This by ayettymama(f): 10:56pm On Feb 25, 2010
^^ how he go upgrade when he no get money??
Re: Well Meaning Nl:what Is Really Responsible For This by ifihearam: 10:56pm On Feb 25, 2010
@ayettymama

Guys cannot see you on the very first day and ask you for money,recharge card?they invest first before demanding,but girls, God forbid.Imagine i saw a pretty looking girl just a couple of days ago,i stopped to give a lift after that we exchanged numbers and the next thing she said instead of thanking me was for me to transfer some units to her hone.men it was like something else,i immediately ordered her out of my car and deleted her number instantly
Re: Well Meaning Nl:what Is Really Responsible For This by ayettymama(f): 11:03pm On Feb 25, 2010
lolz!! @ the story

invest kini?? what is a scrub gna invest??

I understand wat ur sayin, but men do it to! dont rule it to just women!
Re: Well Meaning Nl:what Is Really Responsible For This by googles: 11:16pm On Feb 25, 2010
ayettymama:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[size=13pt]ouch . . . . . [/size]
Re: Well Meaning Nl:what Is Really Responsible For This by Nobody: 2:14am On Feb 26, 2010
googles:

[size=13pt]are you for real ?
who goes to a boy's house and the next thing that falls outta her mouth is
am hungry gimme food . . . . . . .ish
sounds tacky and cheap to me
you know wat ? leave wat belongs to the street, to the street
one word upgrade  lipsrsealed[/size]

you started well when you wrote the statement above but then someone asked you:

ayettymama:

and then you wrote:

googles:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[size=13pt]ouch . . . . . [/size]

i guess you women are somehow confused about it all.

upgrade is the right thing to do and NO MAN needs money to do that, only a brain is needed.
if a guy wants to attract women with money then what do you think that the "attracted" women will come for?! MONEY of course.

the guy has to upgrade by hanging out in different social setting, hang with a different crowd, change his habits, move in different circles and focus on showing his character as a person rather than how much money he's got.
if a man looks the part then all the doors will open in time. dress right, act right, speak right, smell right,smile right. if guys  think about life as a casting and people all around them were agents looking to hire then they would step up their game.

if a guy dates hungry/poor women then surely the first thing that will be asked of him is food or money.
but there is NO SHAME IN A MANS GAME by telling women that: "I DONT HAVE MONEY TO SPEND ON STRANGERS, IF I GET TO KNOW YOU AS A PERSON FIRST THEN MAYBE I COULD HELP YOU". if she calls you stingy bla bla bla then walk away
its egos that would have men fail miserably in love!
Re: Well Meaning Nl:what Is Really Responsible For This by googles: 7:26am On Feb 26, 2010
[size=13pt]^^^^
lol . . . . . . .you certainly certainly got it all wrong
the ouch part was all about the way she said it
twas def. not abt the guy
who cares abt a guy's money ? i don't. . . .
she attacked him like she knew the guy
nd i found it funny
i for one do not depend on anybody's money not even my folks
[/size]
Re: Well Meaning Nl:what Is Really Responsible For This by neily(f): 8:34am On Feb 26, 2010
@poster- ur story is it true? I hope u did not make dat up.
Re: Well Meaning Nl:what Is Really Responsible For This by ifihearam: 9:25am On Feb 26, 2010
@neily

If its true,dont you know how you are?
Re: Well Meaning Nl:what Is Really Responsible For This by seun0622(m): 10:07am On Feb 26, 2010
ayettymama:

its not just girls

guys are worse

they see you have money- they start makin up stories to get some

[b]they see u expensive they wanna start borrowing your stuff!![/b]but then again your right, not all women are like that!

change the women you go for!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yettymama, You are far from being realistic with these your points, i wonder where you get all these from.The poster has made a very viable point and observation andhis points are true cos i veexperienced so many ofthose types of girls also.
Re: Well Meaning Nl:what Is Really Responsible For This by bootstrap(m): 10:13am On Feb 26, 2010
@poster. Funny thin, bt i dare say u r right on point; i mean, they r all abt demands; money, money related then money again. My rules concernin that '' A FAVOUR FOR A FAVOUR'',  ''Bosoms FOR DOUGH'', ''-. .ASH FOR CASH''. . . gotdat?
Re: Well Meaning Nl:what Is Really Responsible For This by Ben13: 10:22am On Feb 26, 2010
I'm very much aware 'bout the recharge cards; But 'bout the food, no~!
Re: Well Meaning Nl:what Is Really Responsible For This by ifihearam: 10:27am On Feb 26, 2010
@Ben 10

Just keep looking around ad i assure you,is not that i enjoy slighting these gurls but i have had it upto my throat,they beg too much
Re: Well Meaning Nl:what Is Really Responsible For This by googles: 10:40am On Feb 26, 2010
Ben-10:

I'm very much aware 'bout the recharge cards; But 'bout the food, no~!

[size=13pt]my sentiments exactly o
it is cheap enough that some girls demand something as cheap as recharge cards from guys
but to ask for food that is way over the top
sounds like a pepper seller's talk [/size]
Re: Well Meaning Nl:what Is Really Responsible For This by ec3l(m): 10:50am On Feb 26, 2010
Girls do that, ladies dont.
And bear in mind, there are girls of 28 yrs and ladies of 18.
It all boils down to what a person is made of, not neccesarily class, coz i've seen not-too-posh ladies who wouldn't demand anything from a guy for any reason, and i've also seen extremely hot and all poshed up girls who are parasites. So its not reall about upgrading.
Re: Well Meaning Nl:what Is Really Responsible For This by daduke2k(m): 11:20am On Feb 26, 2010
Corect, my guy 500 points 2 u . Just 2k d words outa my mouth
Re: Well Meaning Nl:what Is Really Responsible For This by TemiladeE1(f): 11:38am On Feb 26, 2010
I think you have been getting together with the wrong girls, not all of us are like that. But there is no big deal in spending on a girl in needs cool
Re: Well Meaning Nl:what Is Really Responsible For This by ifihearam: 1:31pm On Feb 26, 2010
With their fruits you shall know them
Re: Well Meaning Nl:what Is Really Responsible For This by henryhemon(m): 1:56pm On Feb 26, 2010
@googles,he didnt made it up,these things happen.what some women dnt knw is,if u want a man 2 respect u,u ve to 2 a large extent be independent.a man will always buy n provide things 4 a woman he respect expect if he's stingy.
Re: Well Meaning Nl:what Is Really Responsible For This by honeric01(m): 2:29pm On Feb 26, 2010
Temilade£:

I think you have been getting together with the wrong girls, not all of us are like that. But there is no big deal in spending on a [b]girl [/b]in needs cool

but they are still girls right?
Re: Well Meaning Nl:what Is Really Responsible For This by sistajay(f): 2:41pm On Feb 26, 2010
@ Poster

Una to dey complain, poor girl want food to eat, so she go get strength for you when the jiggy jiggy starts. Credit for fone so she fit call you any time! Abeg make una continue to help does poor sistas. Life dey hard these days o. God go Bless Una!!
Re: Well Meaning Nl:what Is Really Responsible For This by googles: 3:34pm On Feb 26, 2010
henryhemon:

@googles,he didnt made it up,these things happen.what some women dnt knw is,if u want a man 2 respect u,u ve to 2 a large extent be independent.a man will always buy n provide things 4 a woman he respect expect if he's stingy.

[size=13pt]hmm hmm sweetheart dont get it twisted
i did not say the story is fake
i only said the kinda girls he is talking about are gutter girls
only a gutter girl ll say "ol' boy am hungry gimme food jor"
how does dat even sound ?
key word upgrade wink [/size]
Re: Well Meaning Nl:what Is Really Responsible For This by thejonny09(m): 3:38pm On Feb 26, 2010
Most girls do that, another annoying one is a girl just meet a guy not up 2 a month she start talking of marriage as if it is a commodity u can buy.
Re: Well Meaning Nl:what Is Really Responsible For This by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 26, 2010
googles:

[size=13pt]^^^^
lol . . . . . . .you certainly certainly got it all wrong
the ouch part was all about the way she said it
twas def. not abt the guy
who cares abt a guy's money ? i don't. . . .
she attacked him like she knew the guy
nd i found it funny
i for one do not depend on anybody's money not even my folks
[/size]

my bad, i misread your ouch!

@poster
you are even lucky, havent you heard of a guy inviting a girl to the restaurant and she come with a bunch of her girlffriends?! LOL.
Re: Well Meaning Nl:what Is Really Responsible For This by ifihearam: 5:38pm On Feb 26, 2010
@MrBrownJay

you are even lucky, havent you heard of a guy inviting a girl to the restaurant and she come with a bunch of her girlffriends?! LOL

Sure it happens,yet they want a guy to take them seriously,its so annoying,you call your friends and they come in their numbers,do they really thing they are wise?even when you send them recharge cards sometimes,they never acknowledge receipt by calling or end you an sms,they will still want you to call them to confirm(God Forbid)men i hate cheap and poor gurls
Re: Well Meaning Nl:what Is Really Responsible For This by adetoru(f): 5:53pm On Feb 26, 2010
@bootstraps :WORD!
Re: Well Meaning Nl:what Is Really Responsible For This by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 26, 2010
ifihearam:

Sure it happens,yet they want a guy to take them seriously,its so annoying,you call your friends and they come in their numbers,do they really thing they are wise?even when you send them recharge cards sometimes,they never acknowledge receipt by calling or end you an sms,they will still want you to call them to confirm(God Forbid)men i hate cheap and poor gurls

the catch is to offer presents ONLY when its your wish and that YOU decided to do so on your own, not because she asked you to.
if she aint got credits on her phone but never calls me anyway then buying her recharge cards is pointless.
if she aint got money but never offered to go dutch on the restaurant bill then giving her money is pointless.
she is looking for a bank not a bf and therefore her parents are best to ask in this subject.

there is nothing wrong in saying NO or to tell some girl who came with her girlfriends that you will NOT pay for any of these extra guests, since SHE invited them then SHE should pay for their meals.

the problem is that men want to look the part because they are only thinking about the toto that they havent fukced yet so they pay!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women / Pick Ur Choice ! ! ! / Does A Woman Have To Take Her Husband's Last Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.