Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,368 members, 7,971,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 07:39 AM

See 20 Romantic Words To Say To A Girl For Her To Fall In Love With You More!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See 20 Romantic Words To Say To A Girl For Her To Fall In Love With You More!! (2054 Views)

The Model That Dated Jim Iyke May Join BBN Season 6 - See 20 Attractive Photos O / Guys See 20 Ways You Can Use To Test Your GF To Know If Shes Real Wife Material / 20 Romantic Words That Make Girls Go Crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See 20 Romantic Words To Say To A Girl For Her To Fall In Love With You More!! by dnationsblog: 3:25am On Sep 10, 2017
You want her to fall in love with you?

Ladies love to hear adorable things about them

They usually fall to what they hear..naturally

Here are great words you can say to that girl you like so much

http://dnationsblog..com.ng/2017/08/20-romantic-words-to-say-to-her-that.html?m=1

As well as your wife,, no exclusive.
You can as well tell her this words.. I bet you she must love u more!

Continue
http://dnationsblog..com.ng/2017/08/20-romantic-words-to-say-to-her-that.html?m=1

Note: this words works if you are bold enough to tell her

Come on be the man!!

Re: See 20 Romantic Words To Say To A Girl For Her To Fall In Love With You More!! by EmekaJude(m): 4:26am On Sep 10, 2017
Wow,dats great.
Re: See 20 Romantic Words To Say To A Girl For Her To Fall In Love With You More!! by pussyponder: 6:47am On Sep 10, 2017
Romantic words to say to her or text her includes 1. Your beauty is like a shinning star that can never be hidden. 2. I love the way you looked at me the other day I was talking to you.gosh your eyes were something else. 3. To be honest mama really gave you the best gift of beauty, God bles her 4. The way that you talks,makes me feel like am with a real life angel 5. Hey,you looked amazing on your dress yesterday.what a perfect match 6. They say , all that glitters is not gold but for your beauty it is. 7. You are the best woman I have ever been with. 8. Your image in my mind whenever i close my eyes, that makes me feel happy like a king 9. I can't stop thinking about you 10. Each time I think about you, I always have that fast rhythm in my heart 11. Your beauty is immeasurable because its too much 12. I can never seize to dream about you 13. You are the perfect one for my life 14. I can't imagine the whole world without you 15. Your smile is very charming and I like that 16. You really look pretty I must say! 17. You knock me off my feet baby 18. I am drowned in the ocean of your love, and its you can be my life jacket 19. I can't stand it anymore, your beauty makes me go emotional crazy 20. You are the greatest thing ever happen to me. Be confident enough to tell a woman how you feel about her. Dont be that shy type. They want you bold enough. Trust me ladies loves confident guys that they can trust to be their man. Be the man!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

As A Guy Can You Date Or Marry A Tomboy? / Couple Caught Repeatedly Having Sex At A Beach Resort In Front Of People. / My Sex Adventures With Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.