Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,181 members, 7,887,424 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:44 AM

What Frequent Inhaling Of Incense Smoke Does To Priests & Mass Servers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Frequent Inhaling Of Incense Smoke Does To Priests & Mass Servers (1153 Views)

Open Letter To Priests And Bishops: Resign If You Need To / Catholic Priests Protest In Akure Over Killing Of Priests In Benue By Herdsmen / Pope Francis Requests Roman Catholic Priests Be Given The Right To Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Frequent Inhaling Of Incense Smoke Does To Priests & Mass Servers by ikorodureporta: 4:43am On Sep 10, 2017
'Smoking Is Dangerous To Our Health', but what are the effects of inhaling incense frequently like our Catholic priests and alter boys? They inhale those smoke daily, weekly, all thru the year....

Re: What Frequent Inhaling Of Incense Smoke Does To Priests & Mass Servers by Redoil: 7:18am On Sep 10, 2017
Does it contain carcinogenic substance
Re: What Frequent Inhaling Of Incense Smoke Does To Priests & Mass Servers by Ubenedictus(m): 7:51pm On Sep 10, 2017
ikorodureporta:
'Smoking Is Dangerous To Our Health', but what are the effects of inhaling incense frequently like our Catholic priests and alter boys? They inhale those smoke daily, weekly, all thru the year....
they don't use incense daily in the Catholic church, it is only used at high mass, that I.e on Sundays and feast days, and even then during a few points of the mass

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ifa Reading Live Demonstration In My Shrine [pics][video] / How My Wife Used Our N10m Life Savings To Sow Seed In Church - Man Cries Out / Bishop David Oyedepo Looking All Sporty As He Launches C.U Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.