Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,996 members, 7,946,338 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 04:26 PM

Facebook User Shades Phyno, Tells Him To Go And Whiten His Teeth. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Facebook User Shades Phyno, Tells Him To Go And Whiten His Teeth. (1257 Views)

“You Look Like A Yahoo Boy”- D’banj’s Wife, Lineo Jokingly Tells Him / Davido Has Not Stopped Smiling After Whitening His Teeth (Video) / Mr Ibu Visits Davido, Tells Him Not To Buy All The Houses In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook User Shades Phyno, Tells Him To Go And Whiten His Teeth. by bloomstar: 5:22am On Sep 10, 2017
A Facebook user causes controversy on Facebook, told phyno to whiten his teeth. Screenshots below

Re: Facebook User Shades Phyno, Tells Him To Go And Whiten His Teeth. by lafflaff123(m): 5:22am On Sep 10, 2017
The guy yabbing Phyno is funny.

Whiten his teeth as how?this guy i am sure has never been to Enugu before. Enugu has the best "OKPA" in Nigeria, and you know Phyno grew up there in Enugu eating OKPA always.

So you want him to Whiten his teeth and what will happen whenever he visits Enugu again?OKPA will stain it again and he has to whiten it always?abeg leave Phyno OKPA teeth alone.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook User Shades Phyno, Tells Him To Go And Whiten His Teeth. by Prec1ous(m): 5:27am On Sep 10, 2017
It's your job and they did not teach you that not everyone has white teeth, if you like brush with "hypo".

U wonder where he studied his own dentistry.

5 Likes

Re: Facebook User Shades Phyno, Tells Him To Go And Whiten His Teeth. by chriskosherbal(m): 5:30am On Sep 10, 2017
The last lady statement tho" not funny we all can't have white teeth and besides no girl cares.......money speak louder than white teeth". grin cheesy grin cheesy

Hmmmm
Re: Facebook User Shades Phyno, Tells Him To Go And Whiten His Teeth. by Zeze06(m): 5:31am On Sep 10, 2017
"When I Think Of Quitting Alcohol...

I remember the wheat farmers and their employees...

I think of the brewery employees and their families...

The beer truck driver who pays rent and school fees,

the bartenders...

the bar owner who probably put their investments into the business...

and All these things touch me so deeply, then I realised that me not buying a bottle of beer makes other people STARVE.... or makes them not to realise their DREAMS.

So, I now know that my efforts are not in vain...

You too can make a difference in other people's lives by buying a bottle of beer today.

LET US NOT BE SELFISH....let us try and give back to society!!�"

hope you guys are with me?��������������������

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Facebook User Shades Phyno, Tells Him To Go And Whiten His Teeth. by lafflaff123(m): 5:43am On Sep 10, 2017
Zeze06:
"When I Think Of Quitting Alcohol...

I remember the wheat farmers and their employees...

I think of the brewery employees and their families...

The beer truck driver who pays rent and school fees,

the bartenders...

the bar owner who probably put their investments into the business...

and All these things touch me so deeply, then I realised that me not buying a bottle of beer makes other people STARVE.... or makes them not to realise their DREAMS.

So, I now know that my efforts are not in vain...

You too can make a difference in other people's lives by buying a bottle of beer today.

LET US NOT BE SELFISH....let us try and give back to society!!�"

hope you guys are with me?��������������������

Very circulated on Whatsapp.

Be original.

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Shades Phyno, Tells Him To Go And Whiten His Teeth. by mazimee(m): 5:43am On Sep 10, 2017
People just like to dey find phyno trouble this days.
Re: Facebook User Shades Phyno, Tells Him To Go And Whiten His Teeth. by Zeze06(m): 5:50am On Sep 10, 2017
Thank you...

But Am not a comedian...

lafflaff123:

Very circulated on Whatsapp.

Be original.
Re: Facebook User Shades Phyno, Tells Him To Go And Whiten His Teeth. by Nobody: 6:10am On Sep 10, 2017
Teeth?!
As In egbami o....make una EPP me....
Joblessness na generational curse.
People like us just look phyno waka pass... This mofo come dey observe facial features
After dem go tell am say him nostril get hair!

E no go better for those people wey loot this country dry....
Re: Facebook User Shades Phyno, Tells Him To Go And Whiten His Teeth. by Atlantia(f): 6:55am On Sep 10, 2017
Bia nwokem, leave Phyno's teeth alone.
Re: Facebook User Shades Phyno, Tells Him To Go And Whiten His Teeth. by Oblitz(m): 7:19am On Sep 10, 2017
grin
Re: Facebook User Shades Phyno, Tells Him To Go And Whiten His Teeth. by dreamworld: 8:02am On Sep 10, 2017
That photo is filtered na, so u expect the teet to be white on filtered foTo
Re: Facebook User Shades Phyno, Tells Him To Go And Whiten His Teeth. by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 10, 2017
lafflaff123:
The guy yabbing Phyno is funny.

Whiten his teeth as how?this guy i am sure has never been to Enugu before. Enugu has the best "OKPA" in Nigeria, and you know Phyno grew up there in Enugu eating OKPA always.

So you want him to Whiten his teeth and what will happen whenever he visits Enugu again?OKPA will stain it again and he has to whiten it always?abeg leave Phyno OKPA teeth alone.

yhur points are nansense!

Yhu dnt knw wah u r saying..

(1) (Reply)

Not Plan Of Leaving Davido Or DMW Anytime Soon -- Mayorkun / Wizkid Having Fun Pulling His Bike As He Races With His Friends (pic, vid) / DOWNLOAD Video: Justin Timberlake – Man Of The Woods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.