Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,652 members, 7,889,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:30 PM

Kindly Review this website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Kindly Review this website (646 Views)

Kindly Review My Website With Constructive Critisim.... / Please Kindly Review And Rate This Website / Plssssssssss Kindly Review This Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kindly Review this website by ogzille(m): 12:18am On Feb 26, 2010
Friends, kindly review this site for  www.delegatewriters.com  me ( this is just the homepage other pages are coming).

please dont leave this post without dropping your opinion.  wink wink

thanks in advance.
Re: Kindly Review this website by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 26, 2010
Quite differnt from all i have been reviewing on nland. No home page. Home na contact page.

But maybe thats the concept!!!

Nice layout. Nice frontend work. No back end validation!!! But anyway, nobody turns off javascript everyone is facbooking and even yahoo needs ajax!!!

So nice work overall. Wonderful validation!!!
Re: Kindly Review this website by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 26, 2010
Excellent work. I know you will add the linkz later on.
Re: Kindly Review this website by william5: 5:09pm On Feb 27, 2010
hmmm, Quite Ok. Needs a bit more hustle and flow grin
Re: Kindly Review this website by ogzille(m): 6:38pm On Feb 27, 2010
i dont understand the hustle and flow thing,
Re: Kindly Review this website by visualtutorng: 8:04pm On Feb 27, 2010
Great CSS effort. Keep it up but the purpose of the website is no where to be found.
Re: Kindly Review this website by JideOguns(m): 6:39am On Feb 28, 2010
Nice one there, The layout is tableless and good use of CSS, gr8. Lets know when you add the links
Re: Kindly Review this website by 212blaze(m): 2:02pm On Feb 28, 2010
Its okay but i think having images that relate to writing would be appreciated
Re: Kindly Review this website by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 01, 2010
No mind them!!! Which one be hustle and flow? When no comment, them go dey say shits!!! grin
Re: Kindly Review this website by william5: 6:03pm On Mar 02, 2010
You need to work harder [ Hustle ]

The site is a bit bland; no striking images and too much blue [ i know you love it but use it in moderation ]

If you do that your site will look better therefore you get your FLOW tongue
Nice background by the way.

See ya!
Re: Kindly Review this website by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 02, 2010
will i am abi william, You should have simply said those, instead make u dey form stunts for nland!!!
Re: Kindly Review this website by ogzille(m): 7:18pm On Mar 03, 2010
will.i.am thanks for ur response, but kindly tell me which part of the site u think needs more images ( pls be specific ).

Also, kindly tell me the specific elements i need to change and what to change it to.

Thanks
Re: Kindly Review this website by william5: 3:20pm On Mar 04, 2010
Your Site Name needs to be attention-grabbing. Treat it as a brand.
That should be your priority.
Re: Kindly Review this website by ogzille(m): 3:28pm On Mar 04, 2010
You are still being vague. Pls be specific and pin point elements that need to be changed, and what they shoulld be changed to. It will definetely help me.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Kindly Review this website by william5: 3:45pm On Mar 04, 2010
Not being vague. Read what i said very well. Your site name is rather bland. You just wrote Delegate Writers in plain text.
Every major site on the net aspires to make their sitename stand out because it is usually what people will identify you with.
Fire up photoshop/fireworks/coreldraw and design an appropriate logo. Make it stand out.
Without doing that, every other thing you do on the site will not bring about the desired result.
Re: Kindly Review this website by blinx4real(m): 3:50pm On Mar 04, 2010
Did you say this is the homepage?? - if I stumble on this site, I'll close it asap.
Get something more catchy in your homepage, loose some of the heavy coloring, and at least a logo or something more graphic will sell your site!
Re: Kindly Review this website by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 04, 2010
@blinkz. lol close the site asap!!!

No be like so, me i fit still behold am na.

(1) (Reply)

Please, Help Me To Find The Best Dating Sites. / Rss Reader / Join The Easter Graphic Exhibition Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.