Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,224 members, 7,887,600 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:09 AM

Why God Never Exist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why God Never Exist (349 Views)

God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible / Pastor Uebert Angel: God Never Told A Woman To Love Her Husband / The Real Reason Why God Prohibits Women Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why God Never Exist by Dablack1(m): 10:56am On Sep 10, 2017
happy Sunday nairaland.... I want to use this opportunity to ask for your contribution... there are some course in the university that you will have to study but along the line they will make you believe that God never exist..... courses like physiology,some science course and when you go deep into literature... and some other course I couldn't mention

Now I want to know the reason why they all believe God never exist...is science definition the same with philosophy definitions... or they are having the same mentality... pls anybody that have a reasonable definition of this should pls explain?

(1) (Reply)

LETTER TO Mbaka..no One Is Perfect / Pope Francis Injured After Hitting Head Against Popemobile / Why Judge? Focus On Yourself.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.