Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:05 AM

Christians Accused Aaron As Transgressor Nauzubillah - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Accused Aaron As Transgressor Nauzubillah (273 Views)

Methodist Bible College Fires Aaron Edwards Over Homosexuality Tweet / Cat Found In Bonnet Of Car Killed In Lagos, Accused Of Being A 'Witch' (Pictures / Lady Leaks Pastor Aaron Finley's Sex Chat With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christians Accused Aaron As Transgressor Nauzubillah by Iliyasuhabib(m): 12:32pm On Sep 10, 2017
Conversation between I and Christian Named Asimenyekyala mwakisulu. As i mentioned Prophet Haarun(Aaron) among holiest person, he said, Aaron is not much holy as I claimed. I asked him why? He said, Aaron was the one that built golden calf for Israelite to be worshiped as their god in absence of his brother Moses as he went to mountain of Sinai to received commandment from his Lord. As I heard this, I rushed into Bible to rectified his false claimed, unfortunately I met the samething there..........Nauzubillah. Exodus 32-34 New International Version (NIV)
The Golden Calf
When the people saw that Moses was so long in coming down from the mountain, they gathered around Aaron and said, “Come, make us gods who will go before us. As for this fellow Moses who brought us up out of Egypt, we don’t know what has happened to him.”
Aaron answered them, “Take off the gold earrings that your wives, your sons and your daughters are wearing, and bring them to me.” So all the people took off their earrings and brought them to Aaron. He took what they handed him and made it into an idol cast in the shape of a calf, fashioning it with a tool. Then they said, “These are your gods, Israel, who brought you up out of Egypt.” My question is, how can prophet of God committed such a mistake or tried to lead people astray? Now how will I believed in a book that have fabricated by different authors to pleased their desired? how can prophet of God transgress? Instead of king zimri the instigator that built golden calf? Oh! Christians are in manifested err

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Jesus? Which Jesus? / CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 5/10/17 Teachers-leaders / Generational Curses.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.