Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,780 members, 7,915,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:50 PM

I Need Advice My People - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need Advice My People (853 Views)

Please Guys Advice My Friend / I Need A Good Paying Job Immediately My People / Pls My People Kindly Help Me Confirm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice My People by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 10, 2017
My name is victor, I joined this platform to see if I can get job opportunities but I want u to advise me on something. I've been jobless for more than 4 years now, last week friday, a friend of mine that works in Gtb told me about one customer care job in an insurance company, but he said to get the job is about connection. He told me that their assistant marketing manager called him that he has some slots for the job and it's 30k. He assured me that the job is 100% guaranteed and I might not get another opportunity soon coz the pay is 62k. He even said the payment is not through bank, that I must go and see the man in Ogun State face to face and give him my CV with the money and I will be invited for interview within 3 days. So my people, is this risk worth taking? I've been scammed based on paying for jobs multiple times and I don't want to fall victim again. Your advise is urgently needed. Thank you all and God bless.
Re: I Need Advice My People by dingbang(m): 3:02pm On Sep 10, 2017
Its scam please

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice My People by nifemi25(m): 3:05pm On Sep 10, 2017
It's purely scam. God's time is the best.
Re: I Need Advice My People by BiafranBushBoy: 3:14pm On Sep 10, 2017
victoriousman15:
My name is victor, I joined this platform to see if I can get job opportunities but I want u to advise me on something. I've been jobless for more than 4 years now, last week friday, a friend of mine that works in Gtb told me about one customer care job in an insurance company, but he said to get the job is about connection. He told me that their assistant marketing manager called him that he has some slots for the job and it's 30k. He assured me that the job is 100% guaranteed and I might not get another opportunity soon coz the pay is 62k. He even said the payment is not through bank, that I must go and see the man in Ogun State face to face and give him my CV with the money and I will be invited for interview within 3 days. So my people, is this risk worth taking? I've been scammed based on paying for jobs multiple times and I don't want to fall victim again. Your advise is urgently needed. Thank you all and God bless.

If you are in Lagos, and you want to be a freelance sales man, send me your CV.

Note, you can sell easily, and the commission is great.

Strictly on commission.
Re: I Need Advice My People by jobbitto(m): 3:34pm On Sep 10, 2017
Oga this is scam, run for ur dear life.
Re: I Need Advice My People by ipobarecriminals: 3:35pm On Sep 10, 2017
stop wasting ur time/allow worthless thief like ur friend to RAPE U.Nah story dem go knack u/tell you. 100 reason why dey nor give u the job .uf u aren't. lucky, dey fit introduce u to one baba agba omo la.That one go tell u how one mama in ur village is responsible for ur misfortune.Young man,dnt give one kobo to anybody. Go and submit ur cv there and believe God for mercy.If they employ u,good and if not,good.Just thank God cos there's hope 4 u.There's vacancy. thread on FP now,go and submit ur cv..U can do teaching job,car wash,daycare giver,cleaning/ laundry service. I dare that ur useless friend to post his true identity plus his staff num,let see if they'll not boot him out the 2nd day..E go better
Re: I Need Advice My People by guru90: 5:08pm On Sep 10, 2017
Keep on Believing God.... Almighty God must surely connect you to a better Destiny Helper.

Finally, Stop believing in Men and cast your hope and worries in God only.

Some friends and Uncles are really wicked for Life....

Run away from them brother.
Re: I Need Advice My People by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 10, 2017
Thank you all my people. What is just giving me second thought is that my friend told me that this same man got him his gtb job and he even paid him 50k then. He said the man is well connected and can be trusted. He even assured me that if the job didn't click, I should come to his house and carry anything that is worth my money. I've known this friend of mine for over 15 years and he has been a good friend. This happened 2 years ago when he told me about this gtb job and I said it was a scam that I can't pay a dime to get a job, until when he got the job miraculously. I'm in a state of dilemma my people.
Re: I Need Advice My People by jobbitto(m): 7:21pm On Sep 10, 2017
Well, the choice is still yours to make, no matter the advice you get. Every man is responsible for his actions.
Re: I Need Advice My People by liricaliblunt(f): 10:23pm On Sep 10, 2017
Thank you all my people. What is just giving me second thought is that my friend told me that this same man got him his gtb job and he even paid him 50k then. He said the man is well connected and can be trusted. He even assured me that if the job didn't click, I should come to his house and carry anything that is worth my money. I've known this friend of mine for over 15 years and he has been a good friend. This happened 2 years ago when he told me about this gtb job and I said it was a scam that I can't pay a dime to get a job, until when he got the job miraculously. I'm in a state of dilemma my people.

Your mind is made up . Give it a shot. We await your feedback. My prayer is it works out for u
Re: I Need Advice My People by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 10, 2017
[quote author=liricaliblunt post=60330893]

Your mind is made up . Give it a shot. We await your feedback. My prayer is it works out for u. Thank you boss, I will surely give a feedback soon. God bless u sir
Re: I Need Advice My People by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 13, 2017
Wow!!! This is unbelievable. I just received a message from the insurance company that I should come for interview tomorrow. I paid the man 20k and promised to balance him once I've been called for interview. Thank God I will join the league of d employed citizens. Victory at last. Thank you Jehovah. Thank you all for your advice, I really appreciate everybody. I'm just too happy.
Re: I Need Advice My People by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 13, 2017
victoriousman15:
Wow!!! This is unbelievable. I just received a message from the insurance company that I should come for interview tomorrow. I paid the man 20k and promised to balance him once I've been called for interview. Thank God I will join the league of d employed citizens. Victory at last. Thank you Jehovah. Thank you all for your advice, I really appreciate everybody. I'm just too happy.

I see...

You are the real scammer...

Let's play it out loud....

The man has more slot abi and since he has more slot, you will be willing to help other people connect to this man right? and they will need to pay 20k upfront right.....

and what next?... They have been scammed.

oh !! you will counter me and say " all I have said is bullshit and you never had any plan to say all what I said""...if that's the case all good... No one will be scammed.

just thinking loud don't mind me .

3 Likes

Re: I Need Advice My People by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 13, 2017
Vision2045:

I see...

You are the real scammer...

Let's play it out loud....

The man has more slot abi and since he has more slot, you will be willing to help other people connect to this man right? and they will need to pay 20k upfront right.....

and what next?... They have been scammed.

oh !! you will counter me and say " all I have said is bullshit and you never had any plan to say all what I said""...if that's the case all good... No one will be scammed.

just thinking loud don't mind me .
This life is all man for himself bro. Look for ur connection while I look for mine. It will even be foolish for anyone to pay for job through someone u don't know. Assuming an unknown person introduced me to d man, do u think I will be foolish to pay? Next time reason like a reasonable human being and don't term everyone as a scammer coz it's obvious u are one.
Re: I Need Advice My People by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 13, 2017
victoriousman15:
This life is all man for himself bro. Look for ur connection while I look for mine. It will even be foolish for anyone to pay for job through someone u don't know. Assuming an unknown person introduced me to d man, do u think I will be foolish to pay? Next time reason like a reasonable human being and don't term everyone as a scammer coz it's obvious u are one.

Lol....busted
Re: I Need Advice My People by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 14, 2017
liricaliblunt:

Your mind is made up . Give it a shot. We await your feedback. My prayer is it works out for u
victoriousman15:

Busted ....

(1) (Reply)

At All At All Nahi Bad (nigeria Unemployment Situation) / Recruitment! Recruitment!! Recruitment!!! / Apply For Deloitte Nigeria Fresh Graduate And Exp. Job Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.