Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,413 members, 7,978,303 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:48 AM

Jesus And Muhammad On Apostasy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus And Muhammad On Apostasy (450 Views)

Comparing The Deaths Of Ravi Zacharias And Muhammad / Activist Arrested In Kaduna For ‘insulting Prophet Muhammad’ On Facebook / The Quran And Muhammad Described Islamic Paradise As A Sex Party. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus And Muhammad On Apostasy by folafola(m): 5:46pm On Sep 10, 2017
Quran claimed muhammad is the best example to be followed sura 33:21 sura 68:4 and the christian bible also said Christ is the best example we need to follow 1Peter 2:20-22, Ephesian 5:1-2, 1John 2:6

But how did Muhammad treated disbeliever? And how did Jesus handled similar issue? Allow the Quran, hadith and the bible to speak.

*MUHAMMAD THE MERCY SENT*
Sahih bukhari vol 4 book 52 number 261

Narrated Anas bin Malik:

A group of eight men from the tribe of 'Ukil came to the Prophet and then they found the climate of Medina unsuitable for them. So, they said, "O Allah's Apostle! Provide us with some milk." Allah's Apostle said, "I recommend that you should join the herd of camels." So they went and drank the urine and the milk of the camels (as a medicine) till they became healthy and fat. Then they killed the shepherd and drove away the camels, and they became unbelievers after they were Muslims. When the Prophet was informed by a shouter for help, he sent some men in their pursuit, and before the sun rose high, they were brought, and *he had their hands and feet cut off.* Then *he ordered for nails which were heated and passed over their eyes,* and whey were left in the Harra (i.e. rocky land in Medina). They asked for water, and nobody provided them with water till they died (Abu Qilaba, a sub-narrator said, "They committed murder and theft and fought against Allah and His Apostle, and spread evil in the land."wink
https://muflihun.com/bukhari/52/261
إِذْ يُوحِي رَبُّكَ إِلَى الْمَلَائِكَةِ أَنِّي مَعَكُمْ فَثَبِّتُوا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا ۚ سَأُلْقِي فِي قُلُوبِ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا الرُّعْبَ فَاضْرِبُوا فَوْقَ الْأَعْنَاقِ وَاضْرِبُوا مِنْهُمْ كُلَّ بَنَانٍ

(Mohammed Marmaduke William Pickthall)
When thy Lord inspired the angels, (saying): I am with you. So make those who believe stand firm. I will throw fear into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Then smite the necks and smite of them each finger.

-Sura Al-Anfal, Ayah 12
Sura 5:33, sura 9:5

*JESUS THE SAVIOUR*
Luke 22: 60  And Peter said, Man, I know not what thou sayest. And immediately, while he yet spake, the cock crew.

61  And the Lord turned, and looked upon Peter. And Peter remembered the word of the Lord, how he had said unto him,Before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice.

62  And Peter went out, and wept bitterly

Joh 21:15 So when they had dined, Jesus saith to Simon Peter,Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me more than these? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my lambs. 
Choose who to follow Jesus who forgives Peter and still sent him on errand or MUHAMMAD who cutt of the hands of disbelievers!!!

http://www.sellnothetruth.com/forum
fsp 2017
Re: Jesus And Muhammad On Apostasy by alBHAGDADI: 6:36pm On Sep 10, 2017
udatso FriendNG empiree abdelkabir rilwayne001 vedaxcool aminusanti

All the names above prefer to follow the terrorist who will castrate them then chop off their heads just for apostasy.

What a prophet grin
Re: Jesus And Muhammad On Apostasy by folafola(m): 6:45pm On Sep 10, 2017
We need Muslims to explain the punishment meted to apostates here

(1) (Reply)

Ancient People Were Spiritually More Advanced Than Modern People. / "It Is God's Plan For You To Commit Fraud, So You Can Pay Regular Tithes"-pastor / The Twelve Tribes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.