Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,040 members, 7,883,598 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 01:19 PM

Has Any Nigerian Or African Ever Gotten A Perfect SAT Score - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Has Any Nigerian Or African Ever Gotten A Perfect SAT Score (2082 Views)

What Is The Most Useless Certificate You Have Ever Gotten? / Top 5 Countries To Relocate To Easily By 2022 As A NIGERIAN Or AFRICAN / The Best SAT Score In Nigeria- SAT Lecture & SAT Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Any Nigerian Or African Ever Gotten A Perfect SAT Score by osinbanjoisaliar: 7:01pm On Sep 10, 2017
I am curious to know, if any nigerian has been able to accomplish the task of besting the SAT with a perfect score of 2400 for the old SAT or 1600 for the new revised SAT.
Since we are always claiming that nigerians are the best students in the world with super tales of award winning doctors and mathematicians; then surely there should be one out of 140million who was able to accomplish this feat.
So nairalanders, tell me if it has been done and by who
Re: Has Any Nigerian Or African Ever Gotten A Perfect SAT Score by Jacktheripper: 7:42pm On Sep 10, 2017
I sha know say Seun Osewa dropped out of OAU to create Nairaland. A platform which is successful locally but should be in higher level than it is right now afterall it was created before Quora.
Re: Has Any Nigerian Or African Ever Gotten A Perfect SAT Score by osinbanjoisaliar: 7:57pm On Sep 10, 2017
Jacktheripper:
I sha know say Seun Osewa dropped out of OAU to create Nairaland. A platform which is successful locally but should be in higher level than it is right now afterall it was created before Quora.
This is how nigerians fail multiple choice questions and theory. I asked you to name a plant, and your response is the street adjacent to oxford street

1 Like

Re: Has Any Nigerian Or African Ever Gotten A Perfect SAT Score by drDoom3(m): 10:01am On Oct 11, 2019
osinbanjoisaliar:
I am curious to know, if any nigerian has been able to accomplish the task of besting the SAT with a perfect score of 2400 for the old SAT or 1600 for the new revised SAT.
Since we are always claiming that nigerians are the best students in the world with super tales of award winning doctors and mathematicians; then surely there should be one out of 140million who was able to accomplish this feat.
So nairalanders, tell me if it has been done and by who

I have friends who scored 1560 and 1540. I have not heard of any Nigerian from Nigeria that had a 1600 though, except in subject tests.

(1) (Reply)

Which University Do You Recommend I Attend To Study??? / Book Review Of Gambling With Destiny By Maurice Udom / ABU SBRS List Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.