Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,480 members, 7,929,589 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 05:19 PM

Reasons Good Men Are Single - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Reasons Good Men Are Single (583 Views)

The Land Men Are Forbidden : Women Only Village - Umoja / Two Good Men And The Nigerian University By Dr. Minna / Can't Good Men Like Prof. Ishaq Oloyede "JAMB REGISTRAR" Stay Good In Politic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Good Men Are Single by precious1530: 7:22pm On Sep 10, 2017
Recently had the opportunity to make some research on reason’s why “Good Men Are Single”. In the world today the nice and good looking men are mostly single, i had always confused and i always ask my self why is it that the Good type are the once single when they are suppose to be the once to enjoy the beauty of love. So i decided to make some research o find out why “Good Men Are Single”.

Most people put all the blame on women, “yes” there are many ways that women contribute to the problem. but also there has to be a higher level of personal accountability involved. with that said, am going to give you Top Reasons why “Good Men Are Single”

1. You’re too soft as a man

Yeah you have a good job, yeah you’re a good-looking guy, and yeah you open doors and all that sweet stuff. That’s great, and I applaud you for all those things. But at the end of the day, no woman wants a punk, and if you have not learned to balance cherishing your woman as well as putting her in check when she disrespects you, then you will continue to be a lonely punk… “I’m just trying to help”.

2. You lack ambition as a man

So men seem to think that because they are the good guys, this means that mediocrity in other aspects of their lives should be accepted. Don’t get me wrong, some women have ridiculous (at least in my eyes) expectations, but some of you “good men” don’t expect enough out of yourselves. It doesn’t matter what your line of work is, show the drive to do better and be better and you will quickly attract more women.

3. You’re easily intimidated as a man

Just because she has a lot going on for herself and portrays the “independent woman syndrome” (I will save the elaboration for another post) does not mean you need to feel insecure and start trying to prove yourself in ways that end up coming off as lame and annoying. Also, a lot of “good men” feel challenged by a woman who can do for herself and they back away at any sight of assertiveness on her end. MAN UP! If you know you’re a good man then just be you and she will figure it out. Assert yourself and watch how well that works.

4. You lack confidences as a man

This goes with #3. A lot of guys that are “good men” do not have the confidence it takes to keep a woman. Women love confidence, and if you don’t have it then don’t expect to have her. That confidence actually plays into #1 & #2 on this list as well. You can’t blame women for not believing in you when you can’t believe in yourself. Get it together man!

5. You have no personality as a man:

Your good job can buy you a lot of things, but it can’t buy you a good relationship. You will have some women who can tolerate you, but you won’t be able to keep her if you have not developed skills like: good conversation, making her laugh, and (not that I’m promoting this but…) good sex. Your nice guy, good job, blah blah blah can only take you so far. Become more well rounded and you will become more desirable and be able to keep the women that your money may attract.

6. You’re just not that attractive as a man:

I am not trying to be mean, but let’s be honest. Many “good guys” just aren’t always the best looking. There is hope though. If you can conquer the other 5 things on this list, and do a good job a grooming yourself, getting in shape, and having some style, you will easily become so much more attractive. Women are turned on by many non-physical attributes so take advantage of what you can control and you will no longer have to deal with this issue.

In no particular order of importance, these are my first Six (6) reasons. Not every “good guy” has all these issues, but one of these things may be present. Don’t be so quick to blame women for your single hood if you have not properly addressed the things that you can control.

For those that don’t fall under any of these reasons, I will Uncover their potential issues in the remaining six (6) reasons when I post (Reasons Why Good Men Are Single Part 2).

If you enjoyed this and will also love to know the the remaining six (6) reasons why Good Men Are Single (Reasons Why Good Men Are Single Part 2), I look forward to sharing more light on this, and in the meantime, I will love you to drop your own view about this using the comment box and also don’t forget to like our Facebook Fan Page, please click the link below to like our page[url]facebook.com/Loadedupdatescom[/url] For More Updates…..

Also please Always visit our site to get the part two it will be posted this week

Drop your comments...

See full story here http://www.loadedupdates.com/reasons-good-men-are-single/
Re: Reasons Good Men Are Single by FemiEddy(m): 7:33pm On Sep 10, 2017
Good men are not single, ur write-up is for weak men not good men
Just my opinion

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Good Men Are Single by Lalas247(f): 7:36pm On Sep 10, 2017

Interesting ... femieddy is right this is for weak 1 min men

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Good Men Are Single by MhizzAJ(f): 7:51pm On Sep 10, 2017
I fink ur list s faulty
Re: Reasons Good Men Are Single by yemmit90: 7:58pm On Sep 10, 2017
Op is right, especially confidence part.

One thing some guys dont know is that, women dont have options or mind of their own, their reaction is solely based on the way you approach them.

And let me add this, women knows in their sub-concious minds that they are inferior, this is no.1 reason you wont take absolutely control over them if you are weak as a man.
Re: Reasons Good Men Are Single by fbtowner(m): 8:16pm On Sep 10, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Reasons Good Men Are Single by daryoor(m): 9:41pm On Sep 10, 2017
If not for pvssy, a$$ and b00bs, most women are useless
Re: Reasons Good Men Are Single by precious1530: 4:46am On Sep 11, 2017
One thing you guys should know is that, the fact that you are perfect/ did not fall into any category those not mean everyone is the same,(note: i never said all good men are single) they are many Good and nice men that fall into most category here, so you don't have to compere your self to everyone you only know of your self you can't speak for ever one. the the next part i'll be posting @ loadedupdats.com i will share more Interesting fact why some men are still single, stay updated....

(1) (Reply)

UNILAG Female Student Suspended For Twerking In Front Of Vc's Statue (video) / She Needs Assistance For Her School Fees / Why Nigerian Studernts Drop Out Of School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.