Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,706 members, 7,948,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 06:07 AM

Football Matches Can Make You Money As It Does For Me! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Football Matches Can Make You Money As It Does For Me! (664 Views)

Top 5 Draw Football Matches For Today / Top 10 Websites To Watch Live Football Matches on PC / Abandoned Football Matches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Football Matches Can Make You Money As It Does For Me! by optimisty(m): 10:03am On Feb 26, 2010
[b]All,

My name is Godwin. Pls don't be offended by my claim in the subject. But I happily just want to let you know (if you have not known), or re-assure you (if you have known b/4) that you can make some of your expenses on DOLLARS from football (Football Dollars).

But it depends on what you feel about it. It's very easy, fun and you don't need much to start.

I thought on how I could make this simple for sports fans like me and came to a conclusion of a PRACTICAL VIDEO TUTORIAL on football trading.

It will beat your imagination, teach you how to make money daily, weekly, monthly and yearly, no matter how small, but consistently. There are over 40 matches available each day for you to make money from. Don't just shout Gooooaal! for nothing.

I want you to get the Video Tutorial CD shipped to you within 24hrs (Lagos) and 48-72hrs (other states). Trust me. It will work for you.

FOR PROOF, send an e-mail to: footballdollars2k9@gmail.com with "Proof" as the subject.

For One-On-One training and questions e-mail footballdollars2k9@gmail.com or call 08061500011 or 08098991261
.[/b]
Re: Football Matches Can Make You Money As It Does For Me! by hustla(m): 3:30pm On Feb 27, 2010
Im interested, onimoled23@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Drogba Or Rooney? / The Only Team To Have Lost 2 Games At The Wc So Far / Nigeria Disband Super Eagles?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.