Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,921 members, 7,890,044 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:15 AM

Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader (17268 Views)

Biafra: Ijaw Youths Stop Asari Dokubo From Holding Meeting In Bayelsa. / "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by einsteine(m): 12:10pm On Sep 11, 2017
okenta2017:

Nobody is going to break Nigeria get that into your head and stop this biafran thing. All we want now is restructuring.state/regional police

This is another person who just rushes to comment. Only quote me when you can read. What concerns me with Biafra? Preach to your IPOB friends.
Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by Anticabal: 12:12pm On Sep 11, 2017
Oche211:
grin grin grin That scammer called Nnamdi Kanu is just deceiving some people sha.
Abeed the slave. How many rags do you tie on your muslim skull?
Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by AAinEqGuinea: 12:14pm On Sep 11, 2017
tsdarkside:

photoshopppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppped.....dammit,what happened to you??...

i dont remember you like this..... undecided

For the moment lets omit Nigeria's broken polity, Boko haram, and unabated Northern herdsmen from the context of secession, and focused singularly on a Deltan issue; Oil. Can we both agree that the Deltans have been financially and environmentally bamboozled on an astronomical scale by the system that Nigeria has created?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuqLfH1SW98

The oil appears to be nearly depleted, the area starved of oil, should Nigeria's "restructuring" efforts include levying compensation for the region for x years?
Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by rigarmortis: 12:16pm On Sep 11, 2017
tsdarkside:

they are realy asking for trouble....even sef their are igboid tribes in the delta,that still doesnt mean when you put igbos and igboid tribes toghether everything will be alright.....

who is igboid sir, an asa or etche man from rivers named uche iheanyichukwu, a "proper correct" south south man
or iheanyichukwu uche......an ipod asa or etche from imo/abia.

or another angle.....in the spot the igboid game.

who is igboid, asa from rivers named iheanyichukwu chibu, purely "igbotic" two names with little outside influenced culture

or nsukka man from enugu named okechukwu attama (igala lastname)...........correct answer wins you a million naira.

lastly, "igboids" cant go with igbos.........fine
but igboids can go with people they have very little in common with....................excellent thinking sir!!!

if my name is wokoma wachukwu, guess my "state"......in present day nigeria.

ijaws are in southwest state of ondo, they can never be ijaw because they are in the west.....go to IYC conference and say that
Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by rigarmortis: 12:19pm On Sep 11, 2017
einsteine:

I have seen a couple of monkeys list Ndokwa as Igbo. We are not Igbo. If you are looking for Igbos in Delta state, they are in Asaba and a few adjoining areas.

stand in front of a big mirror and sing this song...................

are you gonna dance o, if i show me the monkey o x3
sing till fade out
Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by Anticabal: 12:22pm On Sep 11, 2017
Ginaz:
I don't want war, it's the children, our future generations that will suffer it. It's our women who will get raped and abused on the pretense of war. God I pray o, let war not happen. embarassed

This Kanu, the God I serve will not grant you your wish through bloodshed. The bloodshed you are looking for will fall back on your head In Jesus name.

You should have said in 'Allah's name' since you don carry Aboki slavery put for head like gala.

Wetin concern Kanu with war? He should keep quiet so that you evil supporters of abooki tyranny can politically emasculate his people in the name of one naijeriya.
He simply asked for a REFERENDUM, yet you go around shout 'war war'. You go school at all?

Many of you pro-abooki irritants should just die off already.
Supporter of the caliphate, calling 'Jesus'. Ndi ara
Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by BiafranPound: 12:33pm On Sep 11, 2017
tsdarkside:

isobo is igboid..??...since when...

chaiiiiii,chai,chai,chai......why the hell do you want people that dont think like you to join you??..

this is strange to me...
mumu use your brain! Anohia. The isobos have the same dialect as those in Ebonyi state
Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by BiafranPound: 12:34pm On Sep 11, 2017
tsdarkside:

ikweres are igbos but they deny it?...kikikikikikiki...ahahahahahahahah..... grin..... grin
e bu anohia ! Era babukoi there! NWO Afonja! angry
Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by BiafranPound: 12:38pm On Sep 11, 2017
Amberon11:
you peoole are just pathetic. No one wants you igbos in Niger Delta republic. ND consists of the minority tribes of the SS. Ikwerres are not Igbos and they've made this repeatedly clear. Anioma and all other igboid groups can go with Igbos.

Isobo is Igbo? Dude jut get lost.
isobos are Igboid! Its you that should get lost! I can't believe am sharing the same land space with idiots (non Igbos) despite being an Igbo man from Rivers state! You people make me sick! The same way you don't like the SE Igbos us tge sane way you don't like the SS Igbos!

Ps: your tribe is below 11M people. Pathetic minoritytgat makes up 1% of Nigeria grin
Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by Ngozi123(f): 12:38pm On Sep 11, 2017
[s]
victorDanladi:

base on jealousy?

its better your guys look inward and discover what is bad in your attitude that made people hate you instead of delusional jealousy or delusion of grandeur!
Even Adolf hitler would have once believed people are just envying him.

Even with the way Nigeria is today,igbo has nothing to be jealous of. you guys are just suffering from delusion of grandeur

[/s]

Yawn.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by victorDanladi: 12:39pm On Sep 11, 2017
Ngozi123:
[s][/s]
Yawn.
I understand grin
Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by Ngozi123(f): 12:40pm On Sep 11, 2017
victorDanladi:

I understand grin

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by Legolast: 1:19pm On Sep 11, 2017
They obey speed limit of 10mi/hr where they live in the abroad without police watching them but continue to shout Biafra or death on their Facebook and telling you to attack Nigerian (Buhari's) army.

What they are telling you is that your head is for carrying loads.

Borrow yourself a brain. You are not a coward. They are.
Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by Duru1899: 1:37pm On Sep 11, 2017
MediumStout:
May God punish all biafrans and Nnamdi Kanu's followers for trying to destabilize our beloved country Nigeria. Biafra will never come
... Why are you scared?
Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by nengibo: 1:38pm On Sep 11, 2017
tsdarkside:

ikweres are igbos but they deny it?...kikikikikikiki...ahahahahahahahah..... grin..... grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCHWFSjb6nU
Anytime they argue with you show dem dis video
Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by nengibo: 1:38pm On Sep 11, 2017
BiafranPound:
Tell your people to stop including Igboid groups in that their stupid Niger Delta whatever . Port Harcourt belongs to the Igbos of Ikwerre extraction. Ikwerres are Igbo people only that they deny it for person reasons . I understand most of what they say when they converse in the local language. You'll tell me the day ijaws started bearing names like Nnamdi , Obinna and Wike (Nwike) angry

Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by nengibo: 1:45pm On Sep 11, 2017
attackgat:
I've got no problem with any tribe opting out of the idea of Biafra, after all, it is not right to force anyone into what tbey do not want to belong to.

What I have a problem with is when people claim to speak for other tribes in the name of a geographical expression called "Niger Delta"

An Ogoni man is free to say that Ogoni land is not part of Biafra. But when the Ogoni man starts saying that an Efik man is not part of Biafra, that is wrong, it is for the Efik man to speak for himself.

In the issue of Biafra, it is not right for anyone to leave his or her tribe and start speaking for another tribe.
Dats your problem not ours, I'm also a Niger deltan, and I can speak for my brothers, the same way Igbos speak for non-igbo groups in the s.e

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by caleboxylic: 1:51pm On Sep 11, 2017
einsteine:

I have seen a couple of monkeys list Ndokwa as Igbo. We are not Igbo. If you are looking for Igbos in Delta state, they are in Asaba and a few adjoining areas.
Noted. If you people say you are not igbo, nobody will argue with you.
No human being is a monkey and I'm 100% sure, you are not better than most of them you described as such.
Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by akulaxx: 1:57pm On Sep 11, 2017
BiafranPound:
Tell your people to stop including Igboid groups in that their stupid Niger Delta whatever . Port Harcourt belongs to the Igbos of Ikwerre extraction. Ikwerres are Igbo people only that they deny it for person reasons . I understand most of what they say when they converse in the local language. You'll tell me the day ijaws started bearing names like Nnamdi , Obinna and Wike (Nwike) angry

but they bear names like alagwa alagbo okorom etc.. more than 64 names same as igbos

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by akulaxx: 1:59pm On Sep 11, 2017
BiafranPound:
mumu use your brain! Anohia. The isobos have the same dialect as those in Ebonyi state

dont mind them

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by Sajio(m): 2:01pm On Sep 11, 2017
sarrki:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/n-delta-not-supporting-biafra-ijaw-leader.html

.. To you, this are the people representing Niger-Delta?? They should keep deceiving the gullible once. Those guys can't speak for NigerDeltans. Twill be like movie in their eyes if referendum is granted... Nigeria is not working.
Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by rigarmortis: 2:01pm On Sep 11, 2017
nengibo:

Dats your problem not ours, I'm also a Niger deltan, and I can speak for my brothers, the same way Igbos speak for non-igbo groups in the s.e

do you speak for amaechi when he says he is igbo and only a mad man will say he is not?....are you mad? i'm sure you are not.

who are the igbos, if i may ask you?
Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by nengibo: 2:04pm On Sep 11, 2017
rigarmortis:

do you speak for amaechi when he says he is igbo and only a mad man will say he is not?....are you mad? i'm sure you are not.

Omehia must be a mad man, if not you are d insane one here

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by akulaxx: 2:08pm On Sep 11, 2017
soliddust2020:
Ipob has been warned several times to take their hands of Niger delta by both the elites and masses of the region, it is such a big shame that it has fallen on deaf ears.

Asari we sabi

who sabi you
Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by attackgat: 2:29pm On Sep 11, 2017
nengibo:

Thats what is called 'attach by force'. Even the Biafrans are better because at least they want everyone to choose through referendum.

But to call another tribe your 'brother' wether they like it or not, nna that one is hard to understand
Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by nengibo: 3:30pm On Sep 11, 2017
attackgat:

Thats what is called 'attach by force'. Even the Biafrans are better because at least they want everyone to choose through referendum.

But to call another tribe your 'brother' wether they like it or not, nna that one is hard to understand
What is this one even saying

Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by soliddust2020: 4:02pm On Sep 11, 2017
akulaxx:

Asari we sabi

who sabi you

Asari is just one man whose mother is Igbo, so you understand his love for igbo. But the rest leaders and masses have repeatedly warned you guys to back off. We are not one and the same with you guys, we can't see fire and dip our fingers in it. Have you leader Kanu visited any other ethnic group in the SS apart from rivers and once in asaba to see achuzia? yet he claims we are part of it, na so marginalization take they start. N.k knows he won't be welcomed and this media propaganda claiming ss is biafra is getting stale.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by rigarmortis: 4:46pm On Sep 11, 2017
nengibo:

Omehia must be a mad man, if not you are d insane one here

well, i really dont know who is mad, maybe we should leave it as an individual thing, amaechi concurs, omehia does not, EOD.

what is your business all the way from ikaland to comment on issues concerning amaechi?......do you know him more than himself.

or are you mad? grin
Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 11, 2017
soliddust2020:

Asari is just one man whose mother is Igbo, so you understand his love for igbo. But the rest leaders and masses have repeatedly warned you guys to back off. We are not one and the same with you guys, we can't see fire and dip our fingers in it. Have you leader Kanu visited any other ethnic group in the SS apart from rivers and once in asaba to see achuzia? yet he claims we are part of it, na so marginalization take they start. N.k knows he won't be welcomed and this media propaganda claiming ss is biafra is getting stale.

Asari's uncle is also a traitor. They all became powerless immediately GEJ left office.
Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 11, 2017
attackgat:

If you are thinking that Nigeria is going to be restructured or that powers are going to be devolved to the states you better forget it. A restructured Nigeria makes no sense to the core North and they are going to fight it every step of the way. To devolve powers, the constitution has to be changed and the core North with their massive control of the legislature are holding all the keys.

So the question is, what will anybody do when the North says no to restructuring?

You all go back to singing the ONE NIGERIA song?

The North will accept the " lesser evil" of restructure over dismemberment. Restructure is no poison pill for the North. They will negotiate terms.
Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by DLioness(f): 7:21pm On Sep 11, 2017
tsdarkside:

then stop adding the delta to biafra or i will not stop....
u accused igbos of attaching themselves to non-igbo tribes, then y ar u forcefully attachn yourslf to d igbos of delta to d extent of creating a "pidgin identity" for them? What then differenciates u frm d crazy ipobians?
Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by tsdarkside(m): 7:28pm On Sep 11, 2017
DLioness:
u accused igbos of attaching themselves to non-igbo tribes, then y ar u forcefully attachn yourslf to d igbos of delta to d extent of creating a "pidgin identity" for them? What then differenciates u frm d crazy ipobians?

we dont want confusion in the delta....leave us alone....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PMB At ICC: Proud To Be Nigerian By Femi Adesina / Much Talked About Onitsha Mosque Demolished! / Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.