Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,848 members, 7,872,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:35 PM

When Your Ordered Food Is On The Table But You Are Still Looking At The Menu. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Ordered Food Is On The Table But You Are Still Looking At The Menu. (1428 Views)

Man Run Away From Restaurant After Lady Ordered Food Worth $400 / Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything / Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Ordered Food Is On The Table But You Are Still Looking At The Menu. by Fmartin(m): 8:59am On Sep 11, 2017
grin grin cheesy

Re: When Your Ordered Food Is On The Table But You Are Still Looking At The Menu. by ashewoboy(m): 9:06am On Sep 11, 2017
i don know say na yansh matter before i opened the thread.

1 Like

Re: When Your Ordered Food Is On The Table But You Are Still Looking At The Menu. by Fmartin(m): 9:14am On Sep 11, 2017
ashewoboy:
Re: When Your Ordered Food Is On The Table But You Are Still Looking At The Menu. by dukeprince50: 9:49am On Sep 11, 2017
ashewoboy:
ofcos after all your moniker says ashewo
Re: When Your Ordered Food Is On The Table But You Are Still Looking At The Menu. by eherbal(m): 8:55am On Mar 04, 2018
men will never be satisfied with one woman.ever! undecided
Re: When Your Ordered Food Is On The Table But You Are Still Looking At The Menu. by XhosaNostra(f): 9:02am On Mar 04, 2018
He deserves to be hit on his balding head with that bouquet in her hand grin
Re: When Your Ordered Food Is On The Table But You Are Still Looking At The Menu. by BossLaifay(f): 9:05am On Mar 04, 2018
eherbal:
men will never be satisfied with one woman.ever! undecided
Issa problem. Lol

1 Like

Re: When Your Ordered Food Is On The Table But You Are Still Looking At The Menu. by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 04, 2018
BossLaifay:
Issa problem. Lol
Same as women
Re: When Your Ordered Food Is On The Table But You Are Still Looking At The Menu. by Bossontop(m): 11:14am On Mar 04, 2018
U mean lyk this??

Re: When Your Ordered Food Is On The Table But You Are Still Looking At The Menu. by BossLaifay(f): 2:25pm On Mar 04, 2018
ladiesreject:

Same as women
True true!

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Wife / Deliberately Provoke Your Suitors To Know Their Temper - Reno Omokri / Nigerian Lady Shows Of Photo As She Makes Out With Boyfriend On The Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.