Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,400 members, 7,950,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 03:14 AM

Why You Should Learn Programming - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Why You Should Learn Programming (1123 Views)

Learn Programming, Graphics & Animation Free!!: Nairaland Group Project / I Want To Learn Programming In 2018 / I Want To Learn Programming, Where Do I Start From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Learn Programming by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 11, 2017
Welcome back to our 'Programming 101' series, today i will be discussing with you on a basic topic that should have been our first discussion on this series . Why learn Programming? I know you must have asked your self that question, today i will be showing you some reasons why you should learn programming.

Why You Should Learn Programming - Apart from the passion of being a programmer and the fun part of programming,being a programmer comes with a whole lot of benefits .
Here are some reasons you should be a programmer;

1. There Is Accomplishment In Being A Programmer - As a programmer, there is that feeling of accomplishment you get when ever you are successfully done with a project no matter how small it might be.

2. You Can Have Another Job Aside Programming - Programming can be a full-time job but one can easily handle another job aside Programming.

3. You Can Earn Extra Income Aside Your Job - Aside your paid-job, you can also earn extra income from programming.

4. Programming Is Fun, Fulfilling And Can Also Be A Hubby - You single-handedly code a game or created an app and the number of downloads is overwhelming , you receive tons of emails congratulating and thanking you for such a wonderful and handy app,that's what i called Fulfillment.

5. You Can Work Anywhere, Anytime As A Programmer - you don't need that office with the most luxury to work as a programmer, you can work anywhere and anytime so far you deliver.

6. You Are Your Boss - You are also the boss expect you are working as a group or a team where you may have a team leader or group captain .

7. You Become A Wide Thinker - You are expected to always think outside the box as a programmer, you think and come up with solutions easily even on matters not relating to Programming.

8. Problems Are Easily Solved - Problems encountered by programmer are most of the time the same to the problems we come across....
Read Full Article - Abtech Blog - Why Learn Programming

(1) (Reply)

Help On To Score Questionnaire / For Sale: Ecommerce Website With Payment Api / Let's Team Up For A Start-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.