Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,561 members, 7,951,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:25 PM

I Was Once Used As A intimacy gadget By Older Woman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Once Used As A intimacy gadget By Older Woman (352 Views)

Phyno's Image Used As Masquerade Mask (Photo) / Lagos Nude Dance: Tekno Will Be Used As A Scapegoat To Teach Others - FG / Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Once Used As A intimacy gadget By Older Woman by vicp4p(m): 11:14am On Sep 11, 2017
Timaya, as popularly known is one of Nigeria's finest in the music world and Nigeria's entertainment industry at large.
In an interview with Punch News, the porthacourt based singer made a shocking revelation of his experience during his youngster.

He admitted to the fact that he had to service the older woman in order to have a roof over his head and in order to feed, pointing out that he was once a rebellious child and sometimes would run away from his home.

Read his exact statements:
“I learnt that to succeed in life, I had to stay passionate about my dreams, never settle for less and keep working hard every day.

"Most importantly, I learnt to believe that God makes everything possible in good time. I have been through a lot of things in life, and if I begin to share my story, you will be shocked.

"I was born into a fairly comfortable family but I was a rebel and I often ran away from home. I once lived in Port Harcourt with a woman who was older than me and she used me like I was a intimacy gadget.

"I had to service her whenever she had the urge in exchange for food and a roof over my head. However, I have always dreamed big. Despite my travails, I never let go of my aspirations while believing that one day, I would make it big."

“We really should stop deceiving ourselves. Like I said earlier, I sing about a variety of things.

“Music is a money-making business, so I always consider what people want to hear and give them priority. That’s what fetches me money.” He noted.
source: http://gistextra.com.ng/timaya-confesses-used-sex-toy-older-woman/

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Performing On Stage / Why I Dumped My $6000 Job For Music - Mr Eazi / Edith Windsor, Icon Of Gay Rights Movement, Dies Aged 88

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.