Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,130 members, 7,931,866 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 01:40 PM

Dangote Donates N250m To Flood Victims In Benue State - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Donates N250m To Flood Victims In Benue State (32203 Views)

Aliko Dangote Donates 1 Million Bags Of Rice To Nigerians / Coronavirus: Aliko Dangote Donates 600-Bed Isolation Centre To Kano (Pictures) / Dangote Donates N250 Million To 25000 Muslim Women In Minna Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Donates N250m To Flood Victims In Benue State by gaventa: 6:42pm On Sep 11, 2017
ripper
HazzanTazzan:
He tried

Let's redeem ur iTunes gift cards...

10$ to 1000$ denominations...

Best rates ever...

US: Accepted

Mexican: Not Accepted

Swift deal
Re: Dangote Donates N250m To Flood Victims In Benue State by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:04pm On Sep 11, 2017
gaventa:
ripper

youre a bastarrd...
go to the business section of nairaland and see the list of trusted and verified exchangers ... then come back and open that your dirty gutter to say this again..

idiot kid
Re: Dangote Donates N250m To Flood Victims In Benue State by Babachukwu: 9:59pm On Sep 11, 2017
lafflaff123:
God bless this man.

Let me ask my IPOB friends how much Nnamdi Kanu has ever donated to humanity.

I am talking of any donation even to any body in the East,for people affected by a lot of things.

My dear blind IPOBIANS how much has Kanu ever donated to anything?

I understand that u know nothing, how can you compare Kanu with Dangote, Nigeria government made this man a sole importer of many goods, to me there is nothing he will donate in this country that will make me to praise him, he was made rich with our money
Re: Dangote Donates N250m To Flood Victims In Benue State by lilmarley: 10:47pm On Sep 11, 2017
sukkot:
ol cheap ass nigga. only 250 million ? dangote needs to be flogged with koboko for being cheap

HOW MUCH DO YOU HAVE ON YOUR BANK ACCOUNT ?

HATERS SPOTTED
Re: Dangote Donates N250m To Flood Victims In Benue State by akdjr(m): 11:19pm On Sep 11, 2017
Nice one from you @ Dangote. This is one of the reason why I keep saying we should keep religion aside and move forward. None of the victim will care if the money donated is coming from a Muslim meanwhile we keep fighting ourselves because of religious differences..#Religious is a divisive concept to humanity.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Donates N250m To Flood Victims In Benue State by gaskiyamagana: 11:23pm On Sep 11, 2017
kcmichael:
When will Deziani donate 1bn to flood victim in rivers state?
When Jonathan become president again.
Re: Dangote Donates N250m To Flood Victims In Benue State by gaskiyamagana: 11:27pm On Sep 11, 2017
akdjr:
Nice one from you @ Dangote. This is one of the reason why I keep saying we should keep religion aside and move forward. None of the victim will care if the money donated is coming from a Muslim meanwhile we keep fighting ourselves because of religious differences..#Religious is a divisive concept to humanity.
This is nonsense to those who are milking Nigeria with religious issues. God will punish them.
Re: Dangote Donates N250m To Flood Victims In Benue State by gaskiyamagana: 11:30pm On Sep 11, 2017
greatiyk4u:
That is. Charity keep it up

Church tithe is needed in Benue now
When church members are not benefiting, how then Benue will?
Re: Dangote Donates N250m To Flood Victims In Benue State by kingsmaila(m): 9:09am On Sep 12, 2017
This is a huge donation. I am sure the affected persons are not up to 250 million in Benue. Assuming they are, then each person gets 1M but the problem is that some of the victims will not even received 1 Naira as the people in charge will misappropriate the relief fund meant for the flood victims.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Folorunso Alakija Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today (Photos) / Dangote Opens Truck Assembling Plant In Lagos / American ATM Dispenses 100$ To Customers Instead Of 20$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.