Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,693 members, 7,879,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:28 AM

Importance Of Digital Marketing For Your Small Business (smes) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importance Of Digital Marketing For Your Small Business (smes) (337 Views)

SEC Seeks Regulation Of Digital Assets, Says $2 Trillion Crypto Can’t Be Ignored / Affiliate Marketing For Beginners: How To Make Your First Sales Online / How To Keep Your Small Scale Business Running (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Importance Of Digital Marketing For Your Small Business (smes) by oyesot: 1:18pm On Sep 11, 2017
It is importance your business is visible to your customer. This is so because your products and services attract more sales when they are visible to customers.

It is really not difficult and very inexpensive to achieve this. As a SME, the first thing you want to invest in is a website. Let me explain...

Your everyday goal is to bring customers closer to your business and make sales. It may interest you to know that your website is your online office, you do not necessarily need to have a physical office to start a business (Yo! your business idea is the most important thing). There are people seeking your products and services on a daily basis. How will they patronize you when they do not even know you exist in the first place?

You need sales! for this to happen, you will need to create awareness (be visible),connect with more customers, drive your web traffic and generate leads.
Websites enable you achieve constant online presence; showcase products and services in rich color graphics, build brand credibility, advertise and make more sales.

The next thing you want to do is not to wait for them (customers) to come to you, help them find you, like you and stick with you. This something you can do for yourself, but it's time consuming i must confess... "Digital and social media marketing"

You can deploy digital and social media marketing strategies and tactics to create awareness, drive web traffic, generate leads and increase sales through SEO - Search Engine Optimization, Content Marketing, Social media engagement across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google+, Pinterest and YouTube for your business.

Animated videos is also an engaging way to attract and keep the attention of prospects, visitors to your shop, business, product, service, etc. Therefore increase sales.

I manage a small business as well, and i follow @emaginenigeria on twitter for insights on how to "boost your brand", generate leads and increase sales for my business. I think you should check them out. As if they paid me sef >: undecided( but i guess its what they get for being lit!

(1) (Reply)

The Importance Of Quality Content In Search Engine Optimization / Level Up Your Youtube Marketing Ideas For E-commerce / How To Win Nigeria’s Digital Banking Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.