Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,130 members, 7,890,796 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:41 PM

‘why I Want To Have Sex With Floyd Mayweather’- Maheeda Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘why I Want To Have Sex With Floyd Mayweather’- Maheeda Reveals (535 Views)

Maheeda Laments Her Vagina Is Getting Pinker Despite Her Skin Getting Darker(Pic / Maheeda: My Butt Looks Like Yoruba Women's Own / Maheeda Seduces Floyd Mayweather: "Come Let's Do The Main Boxing In Bed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘why I Want To Have Sex With Floyd Mayweather’- Maheeda Reveals by OfficialBlogga(m): 2:38pm On Sep 11, 2017
Nigerian singer and Nudist, Caroline Sam, known as Maheeda has revealed why she wants to sleep with the undefeated Welterweight Boxing Champion, Floyd Mayweather.

Recall that the Nudist took to her Instagram to invite the champion for sex when he won the UFC champion.

But in a chat with Sunday snoop, Maheeda disclosed that she likes her men strong and Mayweather looks like a man that treats a woman well in bed.

She also added that she is not after his money, but only want good love and experience.

“Mayweather is the type of man I like. I like them strong, determined and focused, and he looks like a man that would know how to treat a woman well in bed.”

‘’Contrary to what people think, I’m not after him for his money, I just want him to give me some good loving.

”I’m sure he would also enjoy the experience with me.”

http://www.ivevex.com/2017/09/11/why-i-want-to-have-sex-with-floyd-mayweather-maheeda-reveals/

Re: ‘why I Want To Have Sex With Floyd Mayweather’- Maheeda Reveals by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 11, 2017
OfficialBlogga:
Nigerian singer and Nudist, Caroline Sam, known as Maheeda has revealed why she wants to sleep with the undefeated Welterweight Boxing Champion, Floyd Mayweather.

Recall that the Nudist took to her Instagram to invite the champion for sex when he won the UFC champion.

But in a chat with Sunday snoop, Maheeda disclosed that she likes her men strong and Mayweather looks like a man that treats a woman well in bed.

She also added that she is not after his money, but only want good love and experience.

“Mayweather is the type of man I like. I like them strong, determined and focused, and he looks like a man that would know how to treat a woman well in bed.”

‘’Contrary to what people think, I’m not after him for his money, I just want him to give me some good loving.

”I’m sure he would also enjoy the experience with me.”

http://www.ivevex.com/2017/09/11/why-i-want-to-have-sex-with-floyd-mayweather-maheeda-reveals/
Re: ‘why I Want To Have Sex With Floyd Mayweather’- Maheeda Reveals by Kamelot77(m): 2:48pm On Sep 11, 2017
just say d truth..... na him money u are after

(1) (Reply)

Another Psquare Fight? Try Me This Time, I Swear Nyash Go Open / I Don't Judge Women Who Use Their Sexuality In Showbiz- Genny Uzuoma / Download All Tracks: Tiwa Savage – Sugarcane Ep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.