Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,303 members, 7,887,895 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:01 PM

‘I Was Once Used As A intimacy gadget’, SAY’S TIMAYA - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Was Once Used As A intimacy gadget’, SAY’S TIMAYA (255 Views)

Phyno's Image Used As Masquerade Mask (Photo) / Lagos Nude Dance: Tekno Will Be Used As A Scapegoat To Teach Others - FG / Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I Was Once Used As A intimacy gadget’, SAY’S TIMAYA by DONJEHOSAM(m): 2:41pm On Sep 11, 2017
Once an insubordinate individual as a tyke, the singer needed to manage to have consistent sex with a more seasoned lady who furnished him with sustenance and asylum in his days as an abundant youth.
The melodies ‘Ukwu’, ‘Plantain kid’, ‘I agree’ and numerous different tracks are significant relics of his 12-year long occupation as a performer.
“I had to service her whenever she had the urge in exchange for food and a roof over my head. However, I have always dreamed big. Despite my travails, I never let go of my aspirations while believing that one day, I would make it big.”

I tell you it Amazing. Do you have a story to tell or anything happening around? Also; see our ABOUT PAGE and get to us. Or Whatsapp +2348063599719.
https://www.donjehosam.com/2017/09/i-was-once-used-as-a-sex-toy-says-timaya/

(1) (Reply)

Romance / Injured Bale Out Of Wales World Cup Qualifiers / Window Blinds,laminate Floors,wallpapers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.