Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,415 members, 7,901,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:47 AM

I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari (32332 Views)

Lere Olayinka And Governor Fayemi Pose For A Selfie / Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. / Mo Abudu Suspected To Be Amaechi's Girlfriend - Lere Olayinka (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari by DrLuv: 10:19pm On Sep 11, 2017
I will forever weep for the state,Ekiti state ,a state endowed with intellectuals that are being ruled at present by dumies,rogues and women with perchants for corrupt practices.
I am almost always ashamed to identify my sef as having hailed from Ekiti state,now that we have been reduced to paupers,begging for salaries that we are entitled to.
some may say that this is not something new,that is the trend in some many states but then a good question to ask our governnors ,their spokesmen and the likes is this;what has happened to the several rounds/tranches of bailout funds released to these states,batches of Paris refunds given to them, and even the monthly budget support funds that are being released as at when due coupled with the normal statutory allocations that states recieve as at when due??this questions are of a truth mysteries.
yet some unscrupulous individual will points fingers at the FG,that nothing is being done;lere olayinkas boss is most guilty of this...the man who is skillfull in manipulating the public and their opinions with propagandas and some or rather most gullible individuals will fall for that.
having received all the above mentioned from the federal government, fayose still clamours that buhari is responsible for his inability to pay his workers,pentioners their entitlements,the least being 6months allowances/salaries.
I will never give up in praying for my country and state,may God personally supervise their matters just the way fayose is handling us in Ekiti,for it is in hunger and in anger I write this.
it will not be well with him until he stops his day time robbery and oppression

1 Like

Re: I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari by lighter4: 10:21pm On Sep 11, 2017
maybe lare olayika is looking for a job from buhari, knowing DAT is job is coming to an end. same tactics he use in getting is present job
Re: I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari by Gbemini(m): 10:48pm On Sep 11, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
Go and get a life, a common aide to a governor of the smallest state in Nigeria

mogbe see correct yabs

1 Like

Re: I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 11:11pm On Sep 11, 2017
nairanaira12:

Are you saying only big men have the right to talk in Nigeria? You have lost your sense of reasoning.
a small aide to the worst performing governor of the smallest and poorest state in Nigeria.
Can his boss able to govern a small state, not to talk of complex Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari by Daboomb: 12:01am On Sep 12, 2017
TyushTal:
Who's this clown?

What a waste of time, reading this! cry
He didn't even pass any message across
Ode! undecided

Modified: And to all of you retards, quoting me, do you need to go back to secondary school, to know what a letter is all about undecided

I tell you!

This is one of the reason l dislike Democracy!
Every He-Goat sees it as an avenue to vomit thrash.

Just look at this Lere of a goat?
He thinks it is part of "free-speech" to be harrassing and insulting the President of Nigerai and calling a whole 15million Nigerians who voted for the President "Mumu"?

Now, when the DSS puts him in the gulag, they will start crying genocide and ICC!

This sort of abuse of free speech needs to be checked quickly. It is really getting out of hand.
The other time it was his pay-master fayose telling us the President has died or cannot speak again or is brain-damaged, when the thief is looting the salaries of workers in his Ekiti state!

I am really getting very disappointed with this PMB "trying to be more democratic than" than OBJ.
Its time to put the boot in some silly people's mouth. PMB, you need to let us know who is in-charge before anarchy sets in finally.
Thsi insult is not just for the President alone, it is for all Nigerians and it must not be allowed to go unpunished.

1 Like

Re: I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari by Daboomb: 12:18am On Sep 12, 2017
Tecno66:
These insults are not right but they are not just starting now. OBJ was called a cousin to chimpazee because of his appearance. GEJ was called clueless because of the way he approached issues. IBB was called maradona because of the way he outsmarts people. Let not tackle this as if PMB is the first president to be insulted while in office. Like I said, this doesnt make the insults right.

Talk like this usually comes from ONE PLACE!

Potopoto Republic!

Talk like this can only come from ONE PEOPLE!

IPOB Piglets.

Now, if we x-ray you, l can bet my balls that you are exactly as described. undecided undecided
Carry-on , please.
Re: I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari by nairanaira12: 1:02am On Sep 12, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
a small aide to the worst performing governor of the smallest and poorest state in Nigeria.
Can his boss able to govern a small state, not to talk of complex Nigeria

And how does your reason rub him of his right to express his opinion?
Re: I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari by Standing5(m): 3:22am On Sep 12, 2017
sarrki:
That's how stupid and foolish one can be if frustrated

An appointee of a governor

Talking to the president of Nigeria like this

He wants to make name

Lere swerve

Oponu ayirada
A president that thinks cow is important than chicken cos of its owner, is that one president? Mùmú
Re: I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari by Tecno66: 6:45am On Sep 12, 2017
To your disappointment I am not from there. I am just an objective analyst. Its very unfortunate folks like you have allowed tribalism and political affiliation to beclound how you view everything around you. Its sad.
Daboomb:

Talk like this usually comes from ONE PLACE!

Potopoto Republic!

Talk like this can only come from ONE PEOPLE!

IPOB Piglets.

Now, if we x-ray you, l can bet my balls that you are exactly as described. undecided undecided
Carry-on , please.
Re: I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari by MightySparrow: 7:15am On Sep 12, 2017
Falana, Fayose, Lere Olayinka and Ekiti rascality grin grin grin grin
Re: I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 12, 2017
lordkush:
what rubbish?

did buhari tell what his ailment was?
did he use tax payers money or not?
didn't he com on air to start threatening people?

blind people be acting like they can see
God ep ya'll

This one is filled with hate. but you just may never know how blind you really are.
Re: I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari by BraniacX(m): 8:37am On Sep 12, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
i felt bad for feel jealous of those 12 million fools sages that voted for your ineffectual buffoon
the 12million wise people who voted for Jonathan are thanking GOD they're not being classified as one of the 15million brainless oafs like you that voted for buhari cool
Re: I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari by Hernandez88(m): 9:13am On Sep 12, 2017
Just dey pity dis guy
Cos by d time Fayose tenure end....!
Well wetin concern me sef
Re: I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari by Bigsteveg(m): 11:55am On Sep 12, 2017
plaetton:

Seriously, there a very serious English comprehension crisis in Nigeria.

Which politician did you see me defending on post ?.
Are you not the one who is defending a politician in this case ?
Your knife just cut your finger
I can't and won't support any politicians except they affect my life positively.
You are the one defending lere or what's his name, a mere appointee not an elected leader. He was just fortunate. Go back to develop world, govt appointee can't just opens mouth to insult the office of the presidency. Try that in US. It is only in Nigeria that everything goes
Re: I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari by Emimade: 12:16pm On Sep 12, 2017
we can supply cashew nuts to you in large quantity. We supply to any part of Nigeria. Let us know if you are interested so we talk and commence supplies. Please call: 08030577335, for more informations. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Your Lack Of Integrity Forced Buhari To Stay Away From You: Atiku Mocks Tinubu / Xenophobia: What AU Should Do To South Africa – Atiku Abubakar / Ganduje: Movement Of Cattle From North To South Should Be Banned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.