Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,383 members, 7,943,967 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 09:01 AM

Dammy Krane - "My Arrest Was A Call From God...it's My Time Fr!" - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Dammy Krane - "My Arrest Was A Call From God...it's My Time Fr!" (227 Views)

Thank God It's Another Friday_ Gtexthomes / #TGIF - Thank God It's Friday, Can You Sacrifice It? / The Grandeur Abijo G.R.A 3 minutes from ajah bridge, [ XMAS PROMO 13M) WITH FR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dammy Krane - "My Arrest Was A Call From God...it's My Time Fr!" by DONJEHOSAM(m): 2:52pm On Sep 11, 2017
Dammy Krane - "My arrest was a call from God...it's MY TIME fr!". On Sunday, September 10, 2017, Dammy Krane went to a congregation Thanksgiving administration with his mom.

However, this could simply be a method for him demonstrating thankfulness to God for his current travails. On Friday, June 2, 2017, was captured and imprisoned in Dade County, Miami for fantastic burglary, character misrepresentation, and charge card extortion. The occurrence made for enormous news in Nigeria and Dammy Krane drifted in Nigeria for some days.

Also, Dammy Krane and his mum went to the Cherubim and Seraphim Church of Houston in Texas. The pop vocalist posted clasps of him and his mum in the congregation on his SnapChat account. An elated Dammy Krane sang tunes of gestures of recognition amid the administration.
https://www.donjehosam.com/2017/09/dammy-krane-my-arrest-was-a-call-from-god-its-my-time-fr

(1) (Reply)

⚡badore Water Front Land For Sale Title : C Of O N Gazzette #8m Per Plot 62 Acr / Property For Sale (LAND) 640sq.m at Opebi-Ikeja / Amazing Offer!! Buy Two Plots Of Land Get One Plot Free – Grace Gardens Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.