Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,488 members, 7,914,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 09:24 PM

What Silly Things Did You Do When Young That Makes You Laugh Up Till Now? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Silly Things Did You Do When Young That Makes You Laugh Up Till Now? (601 Views)

Couples Fight: What Are The Silly Things That Cause Fights Between You Two / Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? / How You Can Use Bitter Kola For Spiritual Benefits: Knowledge That Makes A Diffe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Silly Things Did You Do When Young That Makes You Laugh Up Till Now? by EmeraldKing7(m): 4:21pm On Sep 11, 2017
Mine was sneaking into my dad's room at night to collect his nokia 3310 in order to play snake xenzia embarassed.Others inlude putting powder inside a wrapped piece of paper to pretend smoking and running away from my shadow at the age of 6 grin.Share your own escapades of those good old days.
Re: What Silly Things Did You Do When Young That Makes You Laugh Up Till Now? by nurey(m): 4:52pm On Sep 11, 2017
Woke up around 11pm to drink garri (lebu) this kind of garri normally swell to X3, mum came out for midnight snack, i now hid under the dining and next thing i heard is (nurey, nurey nurey) where are you, it was already time for school, i wokeup and banged my head on the dining table with the cup full of solid garri grin

The kind beating i chop after school that day, i also eat the garri for afternoon and night that day. My mama no get license for rubbish oooo tongue
Re: What Silly Things Did You Do When Young That Makes You Laugh Up Till Now? by ImaIma1(f): 8:16pm On Sep 11, 2017
Op and when elders are talking you will follow and talk. Your father's 3310 when you were young?

(1) (Reply)

WICKED! See This Evil Nanny Treating Baby Like Rag Doll (GRAPHIC VIDEO) / I'm Currently In School And Frustrated. Help Please / Her Husband Of Five Years Had Died Eleven Years Before (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.