Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,103 members, 7,896,708 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 07:14 PM

How Do You Answer This Interview Question? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Do You Answer This Interview Question? (1096 Views)

How Would You Answer This Interview Question / Can You Answer These Tricky Job Interview Questions From Apple Inc? / How To Answer The Interview Question, “Tell Me About Yourself.” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Answer This Interview Question? by muzikpromoter: 4:26pm On Sep 11, 2017
What are your long term career goals?
what should you say?
Re: How Do You Answer This Interview Question? by paiz: 4:46pm On Sep 11, 2017
To be the highest goal scorer in premier league

1 Like

Re: How Do You Answer This Interview Question? by muzikpromoter: 4:48pm On Sep 11, 2017
paiz:

lol
Re: How Do You Answer This Interview Question? by tosbobby(m): 7:35pm On Sep 11, 2017
In fact, I dey always gbadun comment from nairaland ambassadors at times... grin

paiz:

1 Like

Re: How Do You Answer This Interview Question? by Mackin: 7:38pm On Sep 11, 2017
muzikpromoter:

what should you say?

I don't knw area of ur expertise/decipline,back to the question.

My long time go is to be a certify mechanic wit international level so I can contribute to my employer wit international standard
Re: How Do You Answer This Interview Question? by snakebeat: 7:49pm On Sep 11, 2017
paiz:

Re: How Do You Answer This Interview Question? by tosbobby(m): 7:51pm On Sep 11, 2017
Anyway....
I want to explore real time knowledge and experience required(not theory) to achieve my entrepreneurship dream; I believe it will help me be financially free and reduce my level of dependent directly from the govt./private bodies
Re: How Do You Answer This Interview Question? by snakebeat: 7:59pm On Sep 11, 2017
muzikpromoter:

what should you say?
I see myself as a top-performing employee in a well-established organization, like this one. I plan on enhancing my skills and continuing my involvement in related professional associations.

Twist it to suit your profession
Re: How Do You Answer This Interview Question? by wunmi590(m): 9:28pm On Sep 11, 2017
paiz:

Re: How Do You Answer This Interview Question? by 1Sharon(f): 11:06pm On Sep 11, 2017
muzikpromoter:

what should you say?

Just be honest. Your long term career goals are personal to YOU

1 Like

Re: How Do You Answer This Interview Question? by tosbobby(m): 9:57am On Sep 12, 2017
1Sharon:

Just be honest. Your long term career goals are personal to YOU

I believe you. Because it may not be in line with what they value.
What majority do is to tell them what they want to hear.

(1) (Reply)

Vacant Position For Elect/elect & Mechanical (ond, Trade Test, Nabteb Etc.) / TVC News Graduate Recruitment 2017 (3 Positions) / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.