Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,226 members, 7,910,321 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 04:02 AM

16 Signs That Someone Will Actually Want To Date You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 16 Signs That Someone Will Actually Want To Date You. (2772 Views)

When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You / REVEALED: What Ladies Think Men Want And What Men Actually want!! / “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

16 Signs That Someone Will Actually Want To Date You. by drezzyx(m): 7:36pm On Sep 11, 2017
1. You’re a relatively chill person to be around. You’re not sitting around demanding everyone cater to your every need and whim.

2. You are comfortable enough with yourself to be able to tell the truth, be honest about how you feel, and generally not be a monster when it comes to intimacy with another person.

3. You know that you need to give as much as you demand and, actually, come to think of it, maybe you don’t need to enter any new relationship just demanding shit all the time. Just chill. Let it unfold.

4. You don’t have insane expectations about who you want to be with. All you want is to be with someone you think is fucking awesome.

5. …And you want to have sex with them, talk, do fun things, watch thin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 16 Signs That Someone Will Actually Want To Date You. by gbzed(m): 8:43pm On Sep 11, 2017
Cool
Re: 16 Signs That Someone Will Actually Want To Date You. by agbonkamen(f): 8:52pm On Sep 11, 2017
Is that so
Re: 16 Signs That Someone Will Actually Want To Date You. by Heloct(f): 11:20pm On Sep 11, 2017
Why not complete it?
Re: 16 Signs That Someone Will Actually Want To Date You. by DanielGb(m): 1:12am On Sep 12, 2017
Heloct:
Why not complete it?
How long have you been around here?
Re: 16 Signs That Someone Will Actually Want To Date You. by Heloct(f): 11:42am On Sep 12, 2017
DanielGb:
How long have you been around here?

As long as my profile says.
Re: 16 Signs That Someone Will Actually Want To Date You. by DanielGb(m): 5:52pm On Sep 12, 2017
Heloct:

As long as my profile says.
*surprise* I only have little memory of you. Where have you been all this while?
Re: 16 Signs That Someone Will Actually Want To Date You. by dukeprince50: 6:33pm On Sep 12, 2017
DanielGb:

*surprise* I only have little memory of you. Where have you been all this while?
you don't have to know everyone, me I don't know u grin
DanielGb:

you don't have to know everyone, me I don't know u
Re: 16 Signs That Someone Will Actually Want To Date You. by McBrooklyn(m): 6:50pm On Sep 12, 2017

Re: 16 Signs That Someone Will Actually Want To Date You. by Heloct(f): 8:52pm On Sep 12, 2017
DanielGb:

I don't think I know you though..

I've been very much around.
Re: 16 Signs That Someone Will Actually Want To Date You. by DanielGb(m): 9:01pm On Sep 12, 2017
Heloct:

I don't think I know you though..

I've been very much around.

May be you may know me. Maybe we have met. Who knows. Your presence feels like everyday.
Re: 16 Signs That Someone Will Actually Want To Date You. by drezzyx(m): 10:38pm On Sep 12, 2017
Just observing.
Re: 16 Signs That Someone Will Actually Want To Date You. by drezzyx(m): 11:55am On Sep 22, 2017
Heloct:
Why not complete it?
Don't know y they couldn't display it all.

(1) (Reply)

So What,if He Is Old Enough To Be My Father.i Am Not Attracted To My Mates / Dear..... / Sexy wearable towel for ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.