Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,867 members, 7,973,003 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 04:52 AM

Buying A Home? Ask Your Partner These 4 Questions First - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buying A Home? Ask Your Partner These 4 Questions First (325 Views)

Is It Advisable To Ask Your Landlord For a Loan? / The Most Important Questions First Time Land Investors Should Be Asking. / I Am Abroad,i Want To Build A House Back Home.ask Us? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buying A Home? Ask Your Partner These 4 Questions First by joelfm(m): 8:01pm On Sep 11, 2017
Buying your first home is incredibly exciting, but there’s also more than a little bit of stress that comes with it. A house is a big purchase, and it brings a whole host of new hurdles beyond the initial price tag.

If you’ll be purchasing your first house with your significant other, one way to avoid some of that stress is to have a few important conversations before you even start your house search. Based on my experience buying a house with my husband, these are a few of the questions I’d suggest chatting about before you set out to find your perfect pad. Read more at [https://www.property5.com.ng/buying-a-home-ask-your-partner-these-4-questions-first/]

(1) (Reply)

Tenement Storey Building At Aguda For Sale- 18m Asking / Entrance To Games Village / Blok Of 6 Flat 3 Nos Of 3 Bedroom Front And 3 Nos Of 2 Bedroom Back At 8 Ogunbu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.