Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,476 members, 7,947,910 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 10:42 AM

- Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / (3367 Views)

What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? / Can Any Of You Christians In The House Explain Dis To Me By Opposing Dis Motion? / Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by dalaman: 6:36am On Sep 14, 2017
1Sharon:
Lying OP

Telling lies for Jesus. OP has been bursted. He thinks this is a church where they share free lies amongst themselves.

1 Like

Re: by AgentOfAllah: 9:00am On Sep 14, 2017
chemystery:
Well, CoolUsername & hopefulLandlord have done justice to whatever there is to say. In addition to that, doesn't this scenario look absurd to you? Picture this:

God saw what would happen to the sexton, God could stop it but God be like:

"Well, ​I know what you all want already but I just want to hear you beg!​"

The congregation now begged and god be like:

"Alright sexton, congregation don beg on your behalf. Oya, chop this small wound!"

Meaning if no one had prayed, god, knowing what would happen to the sexton will be like:

"Hehehe, i expected them to beg but no one begged for you sexton, so you can go to hell for all I care"

Too egocentric and anthropomorphic for a god in the first place
Exactly my thoughts! Think motive: The only way prophesies make any sense is if god were some second rate spirit who spies on heavenly schemes for a profit (human adulation, perhaps). The alternative is that this all powerful god doesn't much care about its worshippers, and would sacrifice their wellbeing just to make itself more popular. The veritable trait of a homicidal megalomaniacal lunatic!

It makes better sense to worship a second rate spirit than worship such a cruel god.
Re: by segunojo866: 9:27am On Sep 14, 2017
This thread is not worth commenting. Stop promoting churches that want to eat people dry. Mr OP where those offering and tithes money goes to? To charity or the pastor account? I meant a prophets some few months ago telling me i will have difficulty getting married and am also cursed. Hahahahahaha. Wetin person never hear for this life self.
Re: by segunojo866: 9:29am On Sep 14, 2017
AgentOfAllah:

Exactly my thoughts! Think motive: The only way prophesies make any sense is if god were some second rate spirit who spies on heavenly schemes for a profit (human adulation, perhaps). The alternative is that this all powerful god doesn't much care about its worshippers, and would sacrifice their wellbeing just to make itself more popular. The veritable trait of a homicidal megalomaniacal lunatic!

It makes better sense to worship a second rate spirit than worship such a cruel god.
Mr God manipulate people for his pleasure. �
Re: by Amberon11: 7:28am On Sep 16, 2017
very daft statement. Girl, fly out of my mentions. Cant risk losing IQ points.
1Sharon:

You are the silly one. Haven't you heard about self-fulfilling prophecy?
Re: by CatfishBilly: 11:20pm On Sep 16, 2017
Amberon11:
very daft statement. Girl, fly out of my mentions. Cant risk losing IQ points.
It's only the dumb ones that keep on making noise about intelligence and "IQ points" that they clearly don't have.

If I ask her IQ points now and how they correlate with intelligence now, she'll start blabbing.

Worshipper of a failed, dead Jewish rebel

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Egypt Vs Christianity / How To Know If Your Pastor Is Fake. / Remember Now Thy Creator In The Days Of Thy Youth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.