Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,300 members, 7,910,563 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 12:00 PM

Strictly 4 Muslims - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Strictly 4 Muslims (679 Views)

Sitting With Opposite Sex Is Strictly Prohibited — Imam Yunus / Strictly For Vedaxcool / Eidil Fitr: Strictly In Hadith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strictly 4 Muslims by hasy(m): 5:29pm On Feb 26, 2010
pls someone shd help me on the procedures 4 janabat bath.
Re: Strictly 4 Muslims by viaro: 5:55pm On Feb 26, 2010
^^ There's a section for Muslims (Islam for Muslims).
Re: Strictly 4 Muslims by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 26, 2010
hasy:

Abuzola/mushin will do justice to ur enquiry over there not here
Re: Strictly 4 Muslims by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 26, 2010
@poster,pls try not to post on this adultrated section filled with all kinds of unbelievers,like satanist,idol worshippers and people without direction,i mean the doomed souls(christians and jew)
Re: Strictly 4 Muslims by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 26, 2010
uplawal:

@poster,pls try not to post on this adultrated section filled with all kinds of unbelievers,like satanist,idol worshippers and people  without direction,i mean the doomed souls(christians and jew)
what do u mean? Just like u guys we beliv in d existence of God.
Re: Strictly 4 Muslims by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 26, 2010
ofcourse we believe God exists
Re: Strictly 4 Muslims by nuclearboy(m): 8:30am On Feb 27, 2010
She's not crazy. Normally, if she had the opportunity, she should be-head us all but since she can't do that, she is left with nothing but throwing obtuse insults. So she's just being a good muslim by insulting since we're not there for them to be-head.

Whats funny is that she has an unfallible promise (from allah's book itself) that she's heading straight for hell where she will burn so badly even angels will not recognise her and will locate her charred remains only with the "marks of prostration" on her head. So when she says people are doomed, she's pointing to herself and like
Re: Strictly 4 Muslims by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 27, 2010
@nuclearboy,hope ure not blind to see is your brother upthere(luvola) that insulted me,i only advised the thread starter not to post on idolatory section,and what you've just said is no different from insult either,foolish hypocrite
Re: Strictly 4 Muslims by nuclearboy(m): 4:38pm On Feb 27, 2010
upLawal:

The only blind person here is your own self-celebrating self. You come to the Christian area and say your betters are doomed when it is you that is bound irrevocably for hell (based on your own scripture) and then you say someone who posted AFTER you is the one insulting you. It that what they teach you at the mosque - that if you first slap someone and he slaps you back, it is him that started the fight? Now I say you're not crazy but acting the normal script of the violent perverted reasoning you inherited spiritually and you first call me blind, then lie (when did this become idolatry section) then say I am foolish and a hypocrite. Standard Al-queda practise (lies, violence, lunatic ranting and raving and gnashing of teeth). Why am I foolish? Because I told the truth? Does not your scripture say you will burn in hell and it is only the koko on your head that will make angels know you? E dey pain you? Na me say make you be Muslim? Just wait till the fire alights on you and you start to scream; never to stop again! grin Thats when you'll know who is foolish since you are ardently fighting now for that promise to come to pass and it will be nobody else's fault but yours.

Better wake from your demon-induced understanding and join the human race.
Re: Strictly 4 Muslims by manmustwac(m): 6:26pm On Feb 27, 2010
moved to muslim section
Re: Strictly 4 Muslims by muhsin(m): 1:45pm On Feb 28, 2010
Assalamu alaikum,

Visit this thread for the answer of your question: How Do U Really Perform Ghusl Janabah?

May Allah guide us to the right and straight path, amin.
Re: Strictly 4 Muslims by Novice1(m): 3:55pm On Mar 31, 2010
hasy:

you might want to try www.islamqa.com - alot of Islamic resources there.

(1) (Reply)

Dilemma Of The Youth. / Many Muslism Would Have Been Alive Today If Only: / Love of Imam Hussain (as) To His Killer And The High Morals Of The Ahlul-Bayt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.