Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,912 members, 7,890,020 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:33 AM

Federal Corruption(civil )service Commission of Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Federal Corruption(civil )service Commission of Nigeria (1616 Views)

Swearing In Of Members Of The Commission Of Enquiries Of The NDU Amassoma Crisis / Niger State Civil Service Commission Warns Against Fake Recruitment Information / Federal Civil Service Commission Jobs 2017/2018 Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Federal Corruption(civil )service Commission of Nigeria by pinkguy(m): 11:23pm On Sep 11, 2017
im aback when people say buhari is fighting corruption after traveling two days from mabilla plateau in taraba state to abuja fcsc office just to check my name on list of the successful candidate after i had attended they so called interview ,i was not allowed both office of the director of recruitment o25 and o26 and cross river/ akwa ibom commission office , the secretary say the state was not give slot in the ministry i apply later the commission brother said i was not successful that they pick someone else they refuse to allow me check the list i feel like crying , i was helpless i hate this country i wonder why a whole federal Civil service commission cannot place the name of their Successful candidate on the internet why send them text message?

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News-gas Explosion Hits Ghana. Watch Video / Who Don Chop For The School Feeding Programme / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.