Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,945 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:07 AM

Linked Audio That Calls President's Wife "Suicide Bomber From Yola." - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Linked Audio That Calls President's Wife "Suicide Bomber From Yola." (462 Views)

Obasanjo And Wife, Stella After His Release From Yola Prison In 1998 (Throwback) / Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari Inauguration Develops Legs Injury / "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola": Why Mamman Daura Called Her That - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Linked Audio That Calls President's Wife "Suicide Bomber From Yola." by jazzme1: 11:26pm On Sep 11, 2017
SaharaReporters has received exclusive
audio of a conversation between Mamman
Daura, a cousin of President Muhammadu
Buhari and one of his closest supporter,
with Mamman Tukur a member of his
cabal, during which Daura refers to the
president’s wife as "suicide bomber from
Yola."
The men also discussed the issue of the
suspended Director General of the
National
Intelligence Agency, Ambassador Olusola
Oke, who was alleged to have bribed
people to speak up for him following the
discovery last April that he was
warehousing funds in a Lagos apartment.
According to Mamman Daura, the
suspended DG even bribed Senate
President Bukola Saraki to speak on his
behalf.
The explosive conversation exposes the
inner workings of President Buhari's
feelings, duringbhis treatment, towards a
number people, including his wife as they
jostle for power and worry about his
health.
The following is the text of the
conversation:
Mahmud Tukur : salaam alaikum.
Mamman Daura: alaikum salaam. Senior
Mahmud
MT: You did not answer my calls. I have
called severally.
MD: I am surprised COS I only saw one
Missed call from you just now. I went to
pray (Alwala) then I saw one call.O dear !
That's why I am replying.
MT: that's it. I am trying to ...
MT Okay. Yayagaijia? Hope you are not
too tired
MD: Alamdullahi.
MT : okay. How is that place/ person?
MD: There. That person. Well. It's well.
He is
getting better.
MT: you said okay as if you are not sure
Laugher interrupts
MD: laughs in a very funny albeit
sarcastic
manner
MT: You said okay as if the getting well is
not strong enough or fast enough or
what isit ?
MD : Yes. Not 100 per cent. Not as you
or I

Read more www.9casandra.com/category/223/exclusive-audio-of-a-conversation-between-mamman-daura-a-cousin-of-president-muhammadu-buhari-and-one-of-his-closest-supporter-with-mamman-tukur-a-member-of-his-cabal-during-which-daura-refers-to-the-president-s-wife-as-suicide-bomber-from-yola-
Re: Linked Audio That Calls President's Wife "Suicide Bomber From Yola." by Sebastine1994(m): 11:31pm On Sep 11, 2017
People-power, in contrast, sees power as a fragile relationship. Those in positions of power are dependent for that power on the compliance of the people they hold power over. When people organize themselves to withdraw their cooperation, the power holders’ grasp on power begins to weaken and crumble. If people sustain their resistance we can assert our power, force changes or even topple those in power. People power is true democratic power, providing the basis for all citizens to participate in governing ourselves.
Re: Linked Audio That Calls President's Wife "Suicide Bomber From Yola." by randomme: 11:33pm On Sep 11, 2017
We are listening.
Re: Linked Audio That Calls President's Wife "Suicide Bomber From Yola." by Mynd44: 11:56pm On Sep 11, 2017

(1)

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, US, Others Over Army Invasion Of Igboland / Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB / Nigerian Court Grants Injunction Proscribing IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.