Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,346 members, 7,891,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:44 PM

Get Your Land Cheap Now, Some Buyers Are Getting Allocations - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Get Your Land Cheap Now, Some Buyers Are Getting Allocations (261 Views)

Buy Acres Of Land Cheap At Moloko Asipa Ogun State With C Of O @ 2.1m Per Acre / Buy The Future While Is Cheap Now. / Independent Promo. Hurry Now,your Chance To Own Your Own Land.@ Cheap Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Land Cheap Now, Some Buyers Are Getting Allocations by tope50: 3:51am On Sep 12, 2017
Foresight

Exactly 6 months ago, I advertised Sylvia gardens, ibeju lekki, at 600k per plot, there was even opportunity to buy 5plots and get one free,, thanks to all my clients that believed in me, clients that has foresight, client that never thought or saw trees and bush, client that saw the new Lagos and the new banana island in ibeju lekki. Clients that saw huge returns on investment. Clients with effective foresight. Each plot in the estate now cost 2m . For those that bought an acre for 3.1m now has a visible investment of 12m. This can only happen in ibeju lekki, The free trade zone location. an

We are giving allocations already, there are still plots for sale.
Please note,
The more you stay unsubscribed to our garden schemes, the further you move to interior towns. You still have opportunity to get your plots very close to urban centres.

For more details call or WhatsApp

Tope on 09085786055

Re: Get Your Land Cheap Now, Some Buyers Are Getting Allocations by tope50: 10:41am On Sep 13, 2017
Still selling fast, call for yours today

(1) (Reply)

Interlocking Stones / Very Clean 3 Bedroom Flat Tolet in Ogudu. / Wallpanels Loading....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.