Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,356 members, 7,910,807 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 05:14 PM

What Would Be Your Reply? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would Be Your Reply? (1171 Views)

Single Guys, How Do You Reply To "How Family?" / "I Can't Suck Catarrh Out Of My Child's Nose". Lady Gets Epic Reply / Ladies Please Give Your Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would Be Your Reply? by sarah12ab: 8:42am On Sep 12, 2017
My husband denied me in a salon because of a woman. He even paid for her hair and left me in the salon. I just noticed he was gone so i asked the stylist if he had seen my husband and she said in surprise, “your husband or your younger brother?”. I was shocked. The stylist told me that that’s what he had told them.
I had seen him talking with a young lady but didn’t take it seriously as I thought it was a harmless conversation since the salon is a unisex salon. I tried calling him but his number was switched off, walked to the car park but didn’t find the car there.
If you were in this lady’s shoes what will be your response?

Re: What Would Be Your Reply? by oginineme(f): 10:19am On Sep 12, 2017
I don't understand all these Nairalanders, what exactly are you trying to communicate? undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Would Be Your Reply? by ankit121: 10:03am On Nov 16, 2017
I am very happy now after found windows 10 help support and I can say very easily my friends this really genuine online supporter I always get help with this instructor and here you will get fully online support.
Re: What Would Be Your Reply? by jacklee7: 6:19am On Mar 05, 2018
relatively small diameter. top buffets near me The build quality of the arm is superb, with the Graham having a sophisticated, "finished-product" look. It offers complete control over every setup parameter.
Read more at
Re: What Would Be Your Reply? by JamesOlguin: 8:00pm On Mar 07, 2018
From the information that you have provided, it is clear that the other lady is very close to your husband. You should hire someone from the cheap paper writing service to put an eye on their relationship. That is the only thing you can do, after all he is your husband and he should not do anything like this. Thanks a lot for sharing your problem with others.
Re: What Would Be Your Reply? by viovio26: 7:05pm On Apr 10, 2019
Best DP for Whatsapp

We have collected here best WhatsApp DP for boys, girls and for every person who uses WhatsApp. So, if you are looking for cool profile ...
Re: What Would Be Your Reply? by Kaitlynjohn: 11:50am On Apr 24, 2019
Actually, I don't have any idea about the topic. amsterdam countryside tour The question presented is not clear. What Would Be Your Reply is the topic taken for discussion. I think it would be better if they could add anything regarding the topic.

(1) (Reply)

Tent/camp And Hanging Mosquito Net for sale / Awesome Pre-wedding Pictures Of A CNA And His Heartthrob / My Son Is 3 Months Today : Greet And Pray For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.