Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,560 members, 7,885,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 07:39 AM

Why I Prefer Older Men In Bed – Ghanaian Singer, Mzbel Reveals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Prefer Older Men In Bed – Ghanaian Singer, Mzbel Reveals (433 Views)

I Don’t Know If This Only Me, I Prefer Older Women Than Younger Girls / Older Men Are Sweeter! Lady Reveals Why Women Prefer Older Men / Men, What Do You Prefer Older Or Younger Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Prefer Older Men In Bed – Ghanaian Singer, Mzbel Reveals by Tigerwood123(m): 9:29am On Sep 12, 2017
Ghanaian hiplife artiste, Belinda Ekua Amoah, who’s known on stage as Mzbel, has revealed why she prefers older men in bed compared to the younger looking guys.

The 37-year-old singer and mother of three was speaking about her relationship on Zionfelix’s Celebrity Ride Show, where she said she has chosen to live her ‘love life’ that way because ‘old men’ do not have the energy to last longer in bed.

According to her, she doesn’t like sex that much so it balances her case with the older men who barely last longer in bed.
read more via: http://www.doubledbrain.com/2017/09/12/i-prefer-older-men-bed-ghanaian-singer-mzbel-reveals/

Re: Why I Prefer Older Men In Bed – Ghanaian Singer, Mzbel Reveals by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 12, 2017
Seen

(1) (Reply)

This Lady Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday Like This.. / Ladies Get Angry When Caught Cheating By Bf During Interogation Why? / What To Do On A First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.