Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,610 members, 7,932,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 01:25 PM

Should PMB Decides Not To Re Run Come 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should PMB Decides Not To Re Run Come 2019 (1112 Views)

FG Decides On Interstate Travel Ban, Others Next Week / Osun Re-run: Omisore Lists Condition For APC, PDP / 2019: Who Will Run If Buhari Decides Not To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should PMB Decides Not To Re Run Come 2019 by chiefsaif: 9:51am On Sep 12, 2017
For clarity purpose, should PMB decides not to contest come 2019 and the President must come from North then; the best candidates we have for the job are Atiku and Kwankwaso. Atiku is well versed when it comes to the economy while Kwankwaso is good in building infrastructure. Nigerians should decide what they need most.

1 Like

Re: Should PMB Decides Not To Re Run Come 2019 by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 12, 2017
Smh
He's well Versed when it comes to stealing right?
Re: Should PMB Decides Not To Re Run Come 2019 by stcool(m): 9:53am On Sep 12, 2017
There would be No Nigeria by that time... grin

Our Energy is more focused on selecting the technocrats that would manage Biafra Land. grin

Oya Kill yourself undecided

1 Like

Re: Should PMB Decides Not To Re Run Come 2019 by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:55am On Sep 12, 2017
Don't you have any shame? Should he decide not to run? A sick man who was not competent enough even when he was healthy? What's wrong with some of you Nigerians? So, if this sick incompetent man decides to run you will go ahead and vote for him? An incompetent man. A man who is unhealthy. You guys have no shame.

3 Likes

Re: Should PMB Decides Not To Re Run Come 2019 by FemiEddy(m): 9:57am On Sep 12, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Don't you have any shame? Should he decide not to run? A sick man who was not competent enough even when he was healthy? What's wrong with some of you Nigerians? So, if this sick incompetent man decides to run you will go ahead and vote for him? An incompetent man. A man who is unhealthy. You guys have no shame.
Re: Should PMB Decides Not To Re Run Come 2019 by analyst13: 10:08am On Sep 12, 2017
hahahaha
Re: Should PMB Decides Not To Re Run Come 2019 by chiefsaif: 10:24am On Sep 12, 2017
modelmike7:
Smh
He's well Versed when it comes to stealing right?
am not a supporter of any of them but as far as am concerned, the corruption cases are mere allegations without firm grounds. I choose to look at the positive side

1 Like

Re: Should PMB Decides Not To Re Run Come 2019 by chiefsaif: 10:30am On Sep 12, 2017
Sapiosexuality:

I believe my post isn't one sided and I have no regards for the party tradition but from what I gather, unless he chose not to re run they will insist he's their best candidate. so whether I have shame or not doesn't hold waters here.
Re: Should PMB Decides Not To Re Run Come 2019 by Alcatraz007: 11:40am On Sep 12, 2017
chiefsaif:

am not a supporter of any of them but as far as am concerned, the corruption cases are mere allegations without firm grounds. I choose to look at the positive side

grin grin grin You are a rational being. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Should PMB Decides Not To Re Run Come 2019 by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:45am On Sep 12, 2017
chiefsaif:

I believe my post isn't one sided and I have no regards for the party tradition but from what I gather, unless he chose not to re run they will insist he's their best candidate. so whether I have shame or not doesn't hold waters here.
That's what they will insist on, what's yours? What is your position? Or are you incapable of independent thinking?

1 Like

Re: Should PMB Decides Not To Re Run Come 2019 by chiefsaif: 12:22pm On Sep 12, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
That's what they will insist on, what's yours? What is your position? Or are you incapable of independent thinking?
My position is clear, If we can choose from the two then we have a chance of achieving something and again if am the one to choose then I will definitely go with Atiku Abubakar

1 Like

Re: Should PMB Decides Not To Re Run Come 2019 by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:32pm On Sep 12, 2017
chiefsaif:

My position is clear, If we can choose from the two then we have a chance of achieving something and again if am the one to choose then I will definitely go with Atiku Abubakar
Why the two? Don't we have about 13 parties? Or you are going with the crowd? Why choose between a rotten tomato and a rotten tomato if their are fresh tomatoes?
Re: Should PMB Decides Not To Re Run Come 2019 by chiefsaif: 12:53pm On Sep 12, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Why the two? Don't we have about 13 parties? Or you are going with the crowd? Why choose between a rotten tomato and a rotten tomato if their are fresh tomatoes?
Am just being objective. try that pls
Re: Should PMB Decides Not To Re Run Come 2019 by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:59pm On Sep 12, 2017
chiefsaif:

Am just being objective. try that pls
Objective? What does that mean in this context? Aren't the choices we make subjective? What are you talking about? Have you been wired to believe you can only choose from two options? How are you being objective?
Re: Should PMB Decides Not To Re Run Come 2019 by Deedeedee0: 1:10pm On Sep 12, 2017
You dont want Biafra again? Unfortunately for you, there is no way Atiku will defeat Buhari.
You can take this to the Bank
Re: Should PMB Decides Not To Re Run Come 2019 by chiefsaif: 1:56pm On Sep 12, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Objective? What does that mean in this context? Aren't the choices we make subjective? What are you talking about? Have you been wired to believe you can only choose from two options? How are you being objective?
Subjective refers to personal perspectives, feelings, or opinions entering the decision making process. Objective refers to the elimination of subjective perspectives and a process that is purely based on hard facts. For your information
Re: Should PMB Decides Not To Re Run Come 2019 by chiefsaif: 1:57pm On Sep 12, 2017
Deedeedee0:
You dont want Biafra again? Unfortunately for you, there is no way Atiku will defeat Buhari.
You can take this to the Bank
You're deviating from the subject matter
Re: Should PMB Decides Not To Re Run Come 2019 by SalamRushdie: 2:19pm On Sep 12, 2017
Buhari doesn't have a choice because his Bus stops in this tenure ..The best thing that can happen is we allow Osinbanjo continue but tribalist will not agree so if it's northern ticket our best bet will be Atiku Abubakar because he has so far successfully ran a couple a businesses I know and his wealth is largely from entrepreneurial endeavors and not govt corruption as we are made to believe , another thing I have noticed is that Atikus is totally detribalised as can attested by those who have ever come across...I never ever thought I would sat this but I think it's time to give Atiku a chance let's even see how corrupt he can be because we have seen Buhari incorruptibility and it's nothing to write home about ..

Re: Should PMB Decides Not To Re Run Come 2019 by Sapiosexuality(m): 2:21pm On Sep 12, 2017
chiefsaif:

Subjective refers to personal perspectives, feelings, or opinions entering the decision making process. Objective refers to the elimination of subjective perspectives and a process that is purely based on hard facts. For your information
Okay. I don't have the energy.
Re: Should PMB Decides Not To Re Run Come 2019 by Deedeedee0: 2:35pm On Sep 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Buhari doesn't have a choice because his Bus stops in this tenure ..The best thing that can happen is we allow Osinbanjo continue but tribalist will not agree so if it's northern ticket our best bet will be Atiku Abubakar because he has so far successfully ran a couple a businesses I know and his wealth is largely from entrepreneurial endeavors and not govt corruption as we are made to believe , another thing I have noticed is that Atikus is totally detribalised as can attested by those who have ever come across...I never ever thought I would sat this but I think it's time to give Atiku a chance let's even see how corrupt he can be because we have seen Buhari incorruptibility and it's nothing to write home about ..
What will now happen to your Biafra agitation?
Re: Should PMB Decides Not To Re Run Come 2019 by chiefsaif: 2:41pm On Sep 12, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Okay. I don't have the energy.
I believe you
Re: Should PMB Decides Not To Re Run Come 2019 by chiefsaif: 2:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar yesterdaylashed out at those he described as self-righteous political enemies, saying they should either prove his alleged corrupt activities or keep quiet and mind the skeletons in their own closets.The APC chieftain also said that he would fight corruption like never before if he is given the opportunity to preside over the affairs of the country.Abubakar made the charge at a facility tour of the new ultra-modern Yaliam Press Limited in Jabi area of Abuja on Monday.“It is sickening to continue to regurgitate allegations of corruption against me by people who have failed to come forward with a single shred of evidence of my misconduct while in office”, a press statement released by his media office in Abuja quoted the former vice president as saying.
Re: Should PMB Decides Not To Re Run Come 2019 by SalamRushdie: 3:04pm On Sep 12, 2017
Deedeedee0:

What will now happen to your Biafra agitation?

I am agitating for equality among all regions in Nigeria that's all
Re: Should PMB Decides Not To Re Run Come 2019 by abula112(m): 3:25pm On Sep 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Weda article or any old rag, i no dey vote, na young blood i dey vote for

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should PMB Decides Not To Re Run Come 2019 by Ratello: 3:29pm On Sep 12, 2017
His problem nobody wants him again he is the biggest mistake forced down on Nigeria and popularly accepted by miserable 15 million miserable Zombies.
Re: Should PMB Decides Not To Re Run Come 2019 by cjrane: 3:33pm On Sep 12, 2017
Buhari should run in 2019.

Nigeria has had serious issues with very poor leadership and Buhari has been the worst so far.

Therefore, I believe Buhari's gross inefficiency in getting anything done and complete lack of governance experience will force Nigerians to develop benchmarks for leadership which will finally help us to solve the issue of selecting the worst among us as leaders.
Re: Should PMB Decides Not To Re Run Come 2019 by chiefsaif: 4:35pm On Sep 12, 2017
Re: Should PMB Decides Not To Re Run Come 2019 by adult91: 4:35pm On Sep 12, 2017
Please and please ndi Igbo my people should stop arguing with afonja online. They see u as threat mentally, financially, in sports ,etc. They have also influenced the south west based Igbos with their ideas and that's why ur bro will come back and think he is smarter than you. Furthermore, do not trust their politicians kicking against buhari like fayose, ffk, reno, etc. They do it to gain relevance in their quest and pursuit to fulfill their political ambitions, especially Reno Omokri and Fayose.
Do not support evil because it befell a Yoruba man because u are not like them. And don't forget we might have not began our agitation for independence if obj didn't misuse democracy and laid an evil path. And for some of u who think u can manage Nigeria in ur lifetime. U cannot. The traits are passed down to generations that oil is the only uniting factor in Nigeria
Lastly, teach your children our language at least for secrecy
Re: Should PMB Decides Not To Re Run Come 2019 by chiefsaif: 7:07pm On Sep 12, 2017
adult91:
Please and please ndi Igbo my people should stop arguing with afonja online. They see u as threat mentally, financially, in sports ,etc. They have also influenced the south west based Igbos with their ideas and that's why ur bro will come back and think he is smarter than you. Furthermore, do not trust their politicians kicking against buhari like fayose, ffk, reno, etc. They do it to gain relevance in their quest and pursuit to fulfill their political ambitions, especially Reno Omokri and Fayose.
Do not support evil because it befell a Yoruba man because u are not like them. And don't forget we might have not began our agitation for independence if obj didn't misuse democracy and laid an evil path. And for some of u who think u can manage Nigeria in ur lifetime. U cannot. The traits are passed down to generations that oil is the only uniting factor in Nigeria
Lastly, teach your children our language at least for secrecy
oga you lost me
Re: Should PMB Decides Not To Re Run Come 2019 by ufuosman(m): 7:40pm On Sep 12, 2017
Wetin he dey run for, baba face ur health issue make anoda person run abeg.
Re: Should PMB Decides Not To Re Run Come 2019 by chiefsaif: 5:06am On Sep 13, 2017
ufuosman:
Wetin he dey run for, baba face ur health issue make anoda person run abeg.
Am telling you
Re: Should PMB Decides Not To Re Run Come 2019 by orisa37: 6:28am On Sep 13, 2017
For 2019, Nigeria wants:-
Dangote/Iweala-- Neutral
Osinbajo/Saraki-- APC
Makarfi/Ekweremadu-- PDP

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

DSS Allegedly Storm Nnamdi Kanu's Residence / The Politics Of The Chad Basin / Buhari Meets 3 Northern Govs In Closed-door

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.