Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,959 members, 7,980,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 02:58 PM

Become A Master Of Seduction! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Become A Master Of Seduction! (643 Views)

Seduction Or She's Just Being Too Nice? Advice Needed! / Art Of Seduction - How To Make Any Girl Fall For You / The Art Of Seduction: Are You An Artist Or A Charlatan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become A Master Of Seduction! by ladykiller(f): 8:31pm On Feb 26, 2010
I am tired. Exhausted even. But all for a good reason,

You see, I just finished going through over 320+ pages of a brand new "killer" ebook -- The "28 Surefire Ways To Instant Dating Success" by my friend, Simon.

In it, you will learn how to pick up, attract and date all the kinds of women you've always wanted -- from SCRATCH!

, Yup, you've read right.

From NOTHING.

"Simon who?", you may ask.

Well, all I can say is this guy has an 'interesting' story to tell you,

But Linda, I don't want to spoil your fun, just go to:www.bealadykiller..com

(1) (Reply)

Distance Relationship What Is Ur Take / Relationship (blood Engagment) / If Na U Waiting U Go Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.