Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,647 members, 7,885,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 01:29 PM

How Pastor Lazarus Muoka's Prophecy Ended Nigerian's Recession - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Pastor Lazarus Muoka's Prophecy Ended Nigerian's Recession (578 Views)

Pastor Lazarus Muoka Spotted On A Power Bike (Photos) / Pastor Lazarus Muoka Visits 195 Army Headquarters In Borno State / Pastor Caleb Muoka & Joy Eze Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Pastor Lazarus Muoka's Prophecy Ended Nigerian's Recession by luckynewsinfo: 11:46am On Sep 12, 2017
How Pastor Lazarus Muoka's prophecy ended Nigerian's recession

This is a sponsored pst...

On Tuesday, the 5th day of September, 2017, The Chief Servant of God in charge of The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Ministries, gave a prophecy concerning the economic situation of the country. In his prophecy he said,

"Today, because of you, I stand here by the authority in the name of Jesus, because of you, I change the Economy of Nigeria and I decree from henceforth, because of you, Nigeria shall experience boom, Economic Boom. When it is happening, you will remember my word. It will not be long beginning from now, everything will begin to change for good..... "

You can watch the video below:

Few hours after he gave the prophecy, there's an announcement in the evening that Nigeria is no longer in recession.

Brethren, a prophet is known when he gives prophecies and it manifests. Indeed, the God we serve in this Commission is faithful and equal to the task.
Let's appreciate Him – God Almighty, for what He's done, for alleviating the sufferings of His people, for making us rise again.

The God Almighty – the one who is behind this prophecy, is extending an invitation to all and sundry for an important gathering tagged,

"GOD'S BLESSING FOR HIGHER LEVEL"

It's a program you can't afford to miss. God has divinely orchestrated this programme to begin afresh with His people. His quantum blessings shall be released upon the land and to as many that shall grace this program

http://www.luckynewsinfo.com/2017/09/how-pastor-lazarus-muokas-prophecy.html

Re: How Pastor Lazarus Muoka's Prophecy Ended Nigerian's Recession by charleff512(m): 11:50am On Sep 12, 2017
Hmmm
Re: How Pastor Lazarus Muoka's Prophecy Ended Nigerian's Recession by donk552(m): 12:04pm On Sep 12, 2017
Which recession end.
Re: How Pastor Lazarus Muoka's Prophecy Ended Nigerian's Recession by Topgainer: 12:20pm On Sep 12, 2017
Marketers!
I didn't know Pastor Lazarus Muoka does this Prophecy stuffs.
luckynewsinfo:
How Pastor Lazarus Muoka's prophecy ended Nigerian's recession. This is a sponsored pst...
On Tuesday, the 5th day of September, 2017, The Chief Servant of God in charge of The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Ministries, gave a prophecy
concerning the economic situation of the country. In his prophecy he said,
hours after he gave the prophecy, there's an announcement in the evening that Nigeria is no longer in recession.
The prophecy business is the hardest in the mix. Pastor Lazarus will need to learn more from people like T.B. Joshua who has been in the business for long. It is not easy.
I think the Q2 growth has been long before 5th September. 4% growth was not achieved in a week and so it can't be considered a prophecy among the knowledgeable population.

(1) (Reply)

What Happens To Us When We Die? / Who Were The "Sons Of God" Who Married The Daughters Of Men / Does God Sometimes Use Evil To Accomplish His Plans (Habakkuk 1:5-11)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.