Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,176 members, 7,890,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:47 AM

Guys,Men, When Is A Woman Considered Old For You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,Men, When Is A Woman Considered Old For You? (8766 Views)

Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? / Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? / Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys,Men, When Is A Woman Considered Old For You? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 27, 2010
@ michaline

^^ you're replying your own posts now?

I keep telling you to log off Nl and reconnect with real life. undecided
Re: Guys,Men, When Is A Woman Considered Old For You? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 27, 2010
kvolander:

grin grin grin grin grin
@tpia,

you ain't serious u know, see as u just vexed all those guys.Sure,if u were in Cybercafe with dem,they would have strangled you.
Infact, you'll be considered too old by the time you meet your so-called dream guy. grin

dem go strangle them mama first before they look my side
Re: Guys,Men, When Is A Woman Considered Old For You? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 27, 2010
tpia.:

@ michaline

^^ you're replying your own posts now?

I keep telling you to log off Nl and reconnect with real life. undecided

Something you have never done since you were born, psycho?
Re: Guys,Men, When Is A Woman Considered Old For You? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 27, 2010
oh, you ran out of your medication

pele

but surely that's no reason for you to derail the thead?
Re: Guys,Men, When Is A Woman Considered Old For You? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 27, 2010
tpia.:

oh, you ran out of your medication

pele

but surely that's no reason for you to derail the thead?

You have been very pertinent so far. Hit your head hard when you were young?
Re: Guys,Men, When Is A Woman Considered Old For You? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 27, 2010
^^ your mama dropped you on your head as we all know.

speaking of lies, na me dey advertise myself to every tom, manliness and harry as the next best thing since sliced bread?

talk about a born hypocritical liar and see michelin appear

and on that note, enjoy the rest of the back and forth with yourself. Reply more of your posts jare.
Re: Guys,Men, When Is A Woman Considered Old For You? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 27, 2010
tpia.:

^^ your mama dropped you on your head as we all know.

speaking of lies, na me dey advertise myself to every tom, manliness and harry as the next best thing since sliced bread?

talk about a born hypocritical liar and see michelin appear

Ahahahahhaah! You just love describing yourself and tagging someone else.
Re: Guys,Men, When Is A Woman Considered Old For You? by Chykason(m): 8:11pm On Feb 27, 2010
As for me, any 'winch' wey don pass 25 don 'sour' for marriage unless i met her b4 25 embarassed embarassed embarassedembarassed
Re: Guys,Men, When Is A Woman Considered Old For You? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 27, 2010
To each is their own. But should ladies over 25 commit suicide sometimes the reckless comments from some of the useless men in here makes me sick. I hope you dont have sisters.
Re: Guys,Men, When Is A Woman Considered Old For You? by Nobody: 3:50am On Feb 28, 2010
hollandis:

I reiterate,a girl of 22years is just too old for me and does not qualify to date me

R. Kelly? Is that you?!
Re: Guys,Men, When Is A Woman Considered Old For You? by na2day2(m): 4:07am On Feb 28, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

To each is their own. But should ladies over 25 commit suicide sometimes the reckless comments from some of the useless men in here makes me sick. I hope you dont have sisters.

while the reckless comments from ur fellow useless females here make u gee, hypocrites!
Re: Guys,Men, When Is A Woman Considered Old For You? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 08, 2012
hollandis: I reiterate,a girl of 22years is just too old for me and does not qualify to date me
your moniker indicates that you're a female. Wonder if you're a lesb.
Re: Guys,Men, When Is A Woman Considered Old For You? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 08, 2012
once any pasrt of her body begins to wrinkle
Re: Guys,Men, When Is A Woman Considered Old For You? by crisycent: 6:11pm On Dec 08, 2012
I recently found out that my girlfriend(now ex) was older than me by 2 years. While we were dating, she had this matured attitude and the way she talks to me when we have problems was always suspicious and one day she left her NYSC ID Card in my car and I was really pissed that she was that older than me. If she had told me, i would have done my best to cope, she even lied that i am olde than her by two years only for her to leave her ID Card in my car!!! mehn.....I don't do old cargos. You can't be using my fresh blood to reduce your old age.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Things You(guys) Want In A Woman / Please Help My Pregnant Wife. Strange Things Are Coming Out Of Her / Lady Goes Completely Nude For Her Birthday Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.