Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,304 members, 7,887,895 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:02 PM

Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) (31750 Views)

Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) / Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. / "Safe Sex Or Total Sexual Abstinence" Which Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by favourlyn(f): 11:15am On Sep 14, 2017
smiley[color=#990000][/color]Tanx love
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by rocketsky11: 11:23am On Sep 14, 2017
Agreed! Some people want to get married though and can't locate a great person to settle with cause they don't want to make mistakes in life. They can check LostRib.com for great singles looking to get married. Here's a link http://lostrib.com/?afmc=36v. Best to meet your soulmate for marriage and 'do it' every hour in peace if you choose wink
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Lsofdk(m): 11:38am On Sep 14, 2017
Oyindidi:
Ex bookiss
Ex boo kiss long time… let me hit you up the other side wink
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Oyindidi(f): 11:41am On Sep 14, 2017
Lsofdk:
Ex boo kiss long time… let me hit you up the other side wink
You come with my ring? grin
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Lsofdk(m): 11:47am On Sep 14, 2017
Oyindidi:
You come with my ring? grin
Ah shocked I don give another person oh lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 14, 2017
Divay22:

grin
I'll look up to thy hills......
where cometh my help, my help come from the lord, who..........
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Joiceee(f): 8:46pm On Sep 14, 2017
fyxboss:
Come to my house, let me tell you where they live
OK sir
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by AussiePlayboy(f): 9:04am On Sep 16, 2017
thepussyhunter:
Thank God i'm still a virgin smiley
Yes bruh...lets go hunting for em punanis
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by AussiePlayboy(f): 9:06am On Sep 16, 2017
So wait o, so i should now be professing love and using soap to play with myself... Big MBANU.. NO WAY...God forbid
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by davidif: 7:57pm On Sep 19, 2017
Hoe did this even make the front page when some of my posts didn't? Smh.
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Theoigios(m): 7:41pm On Oct 08, 2017
Divay22:
Zip up and throw the keys inside the ocean, until you're married...
God lead me not into temptation

huh? throw the key inside ocean nke?, how would I find the key when I eventually get married?
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Divay22(f): 7:44pm On Oct 08, 2017
Theoigios:

huh? throw the key inside ocean nke?, how would I find the key when I eventually get married?
Then you can break the lock
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Richhard(m): 11:04pm On Nov 24, 2017
Divay22:
Zip up and throw the keys inside the ocean, until you're married...
God lead me not into temptation

how do you get the key back from the ocean when you get married?
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Divay22(f): 1:06pm On Nov 26, 2017
Richhard:

how do you get the key back from the ocean when you get married?
Break the lock then
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Richhard(m): 3:28pm On Nov 28, 2017
Divay22:

Break the lock then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:34pm On May 26, 2018
Amarabae:
He looks so hot with a big cucumber!
Her shape is tempting with a hot watermelon!
The urge is stepping in and sexual feeling is building up in you!
You want him or her inside of you, you want it sloppy and harder,
you want a pounding,so that you can mourn,scream, and shed tears of joy,
#I deeply understand, yes premarital Sex can be sweet and fun-filled!
BUT have you thought about the negative impact premarital sex can have in your life?
Lets start with STDs!
Yes condom will be used but have you heard about condom break during the pounding?
With many fake condoms in markets now,Do you know that if condom break happens,you are now exposed to STDs both curable and incurable?
Dear sister, before you start sucking that his long hard pipe, have you heard about precums?
Though the rate of infection happening through precum is low,yet the possibility can not be written off,
mr headgiver, be careful,vaginal fluid can harbour microorganisms that can cause infection,
some STD carriers are on revenge mission,looking for who to infect,
why do you want to risk your future just for 10mins fun,
why not wait till you are married?

-
The spiritual negative side of premarital sex!
Have you heard about spirit husband and wife?
Oh yes, they are REAL!
Many frusration,setback,limitation,hinderances etc that many unmarried folks are having came as a result of negative effect of sleeping around with multiple sex partners,
looking at it from a spiritual angle, premaritial sex is a sin before God and Man!
-
What about the psychological trauma and stigmatisation you will go through if you contact an infection through premaritial sex,
or how disappointed your family will be if they find out,
I know that legally,if you are above 18yrs,you can have sex!
But dont let that deceive you,
-
premarital sex is not worth the negative risk,
infact masturbation is a bit less risky than premarital sex,
thought both of them are bad though!
-
save your future!
Be wise!
Zip up till marriage!
Thank you my sweethearts!

Hypocrite. I knew I would catch you very quickly. Hypocrites are not hard to catch.

1 Like

Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 26, 2018
Donwload our mobile App for hot connection to a perfect partner 18+ please www.connectme.fun/_ConnectMe_7220525.apk
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 26, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

Hypocrite. I knew I would catch you very quickly. Hypocrites are not hard to catch.

Mehn, you can FBI for Africa. cheesy
I guess you ambushed her here because of that Linda Ikeji thread? cheesy
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:21pm On May 26, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Mehn, you can FBI for Africa. cheesy I guess you ambushed her here because of that Linda Ikeji thread? cheesy
Yes, bro grin
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by K2handsom: 11:56pm On May 26, 2018
You feel tired,weak and needed to be strengthened? or you want to sleep well,ease out stress,feel active,rejuvenate your cells? then you need a massage to make you feel healthier and activated physically. it's efficient and you will feel alright.only those in lagos. Drop ur whatspp number for more chatn write massage after the number.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Black Lady Dances & Shows Off Her Aged White Husband (Pics, Video) / Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex / Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.