Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,906 members, 7,872,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:47 AM

Money Ritual Killers,spiritualist And The Police. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Money Ritual Killers,spiritualist And The Police. (480 Views)

Ritual Killers Behead 76-year-old Man In Oyo, Sell Human Parts For N4000 / Kidnapped Man Rejected By Ritual Killers Because Of Scar On His Head. Photo / Commercial Sex Workers: How We Protect Ourselves Against Ritual Killers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Money Ritual Killers,spiritualist And The Police. by gnss(m): 2:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
There is no doubt there is an alarming rate of Money Ritual Killers in the Country today .In my own personal view ,I think most people who kill there fellow human being to remove there body parts must have had a Spiritualist that would use the part for them .we have heard several cases of fake Alfa,Pastors,Babalwo,Herbalist engaged in this Acts.Even though it may be difficult for the Nigerian Police to carry a Surveillance on some of these fake Alfas and fake Pastors as they have mostly unsuspecting Building for church or mosque ,its very possible for the Nigerian Police and other Security operatives to carry a Surveillance on Babalwo/ Herbalist Activities in every Locality .The Nigerian Police through Locals should organise a forum where members of that forum should keep a watch on every Spiritualist Activities in there Locality .With information or not I think a search should be conducted in various offices and homes of these Spiritualist ,there is no how human parts will not be found in some of these people Den.when anyone is arrested. What do you hear ? Its one Alfa,one pastor ,one babalawo or one herbalist that says I should help him to get the human parts or rather if its the spiritualist that is caught next thing is it was so so so man that brought it to him to help him use it for money Rituals.The end users of human parts are always these Spiritualist who all Ritual Killers takes the human part to .Yes I agree that we are in a seemingly corrupt environment where people compromise a security Projects ,off course we might say some of those in Authority patronise these Evil Spiritualist therefore it might be difficult at the same time not all are corrupt ,the incidence of Ritualist Tunnel at Obadeyi Ajala and that of Ile zik Ikeja ,those guys do have a Spiritualist they work with .Wherever the Inscription " Come for your Solution ,Alfa so so ,Babalawo so so ,herbalist so so such places should be investigated some of them are very smarts that they claim they only cure Ailments with Herbs ,Its a cover up .Secondly most Abandoned Filling stations should be looked into ,there are cases people use Bushy and Abandoned Filling stations as well for example the Ayokunu Abandoned filling station where human parts are found.Finnaly Rural Areas ,Very Local Villages houses Very powerful Spiritualist ,all those Areas should be checked .ON BADOO : The idea of using people stained blood on an handkerchief must be a spiritual secret of a Spitualist for money making rituals those that goes to get the blood stained handkerchief are just given the Job ,certainly a Spiritualist must be the one that knows how to consult the Esoteric and spiritual world to use such to invoke wealth .There are different methodology by different spiritualists .Off course they have Associations ,Survellances should be carried out .Moderator I beg you ,kindly help to move this to the Front page.Thanks.
Re: Money Ritual Killers,spiritualist And The Police. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 12, 2017
summarize i am not prone to read long poem lipsrsealed
Re: Money Ritual Killers,spiritualist And The Police. by gnss(m): 2:06pm On Sep 12, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
summarize i am not prone to read long poem lipsrsealed
Its not basically for you sir ,Go read other threads.

(1) (Reply)

Rape: Tension In Ekiti As Students, Drivers Engage In Bloody Clash / SARS Commander & His Operations In Rivers State. More Stolen Vehicles Recovered / RE: Metal Fabricator In Police Net On Suspicion Of Ritual Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.