Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,196 members, 7,887,476 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:28 AM

Breaking(photos): Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Head To Kanu’s Home As Army Lay S - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking(photos): Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Head To Kanu’s Home As Army Lay S (3354 Views)

Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege / Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) / IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking(photos): Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Head To Kanu’s Home As Army Lay S by judecares1(m): 3:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
DO U CRITICALLY UNDERSTAND D WORD TRASH?
KOKOwonder:
trash! Your comment doesn't add up,, tongue trash! Your comment doesn't add up,,
Re: Breaking(photos): Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Head To Kanu’s Home As Army Lay S by mrvitalis(m): 3:56pm On Sep 12, 2017
TundeHashim:
in as much as I do not support Nnamdi Kanu struggle and in extension Biafra. however I agree that people should have the right to determine whether they wanna live k a country or not! I just pray innocent lives don't get lost in the struggle for Biafra and everything end peacefully for the benefit of we all...
Has any Igbo governor ,senator ,rep demanded for Biafra ?

When did Kanu become the representative of igbos ??

1 Like

Re: Breaking(photos): Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Head To Kanu’s Home As Army Lay S by judecares1(m): 3:59pm On Sep 12, 2017
PLS DONT TALK SIMPLY COS YOUR FRIENDS ARE TALKING

mrvitalis:

Has any Igbo governor ,senator ,rep demanded for Biafra ?

When did Kanu become the representative of igbos ??
Re: Breaking(photos): Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Head To Kanu’s Home As Army Lay S by zirizee(m): 4:10pm On Sep 12, 2017
nero2face:
i don't know de ideology u hold for being a Nigerian, I don't know how proud U're for being a Nigerian, I don't know where you grew or where U're from, all I can say for sure is that U're a fool who don't know what it means to decide who u stays with and who you doesn't stay with, U're a fool by thinking that one Nigeria is not negotiable even when everything is falling apart, U're a fool for being so foolish... Please don't quote me again, I don't enjoy sharing ideas with people of myopic brains...
guy!get sense.

1 Like

Re: Breaking(photos): Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Head To Kanu’s Home As Army Lay S by kaywon22(m): 5:30pm On Sep 12, 2017
Wu is coursing war BTW buhari n enamdi kanu, igbos shud warn dat idiot called kanu.
Re: Breaking(photos): Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Head To Kanu’s Home As Army Lay S by aumeehn: 5:45pm On Sep 12, 2017
zionmde:

How do you survive with such a wicked mind. I hope u are not a femal because u cant raise kids with this type of wicked mind.
Have u ever cared to ask ur elders what led to the war
did u care to ask wat tens of thousands of Igbos living in kano committed to be slaughtered. Cant believe some people can be so heartless. I am beginning to believe that wickedness runs in the DNA of certain people
Nzegwu Kaduna started it he killed the premiere of Nothern Nigeria and the golden voice of Africa! Thats why igbos are slaughtered in kano! Go sacrifice your life to kanu and stop chest beating on the Internet, they wont leave North but want to leave Naija mtwww Nyamuran Banza!!!
Re: Breaking(photos): Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Head To Kanu’s Home As Army Lay S by zionmde: 5:49pm On Sep 12, 2017
aumeehn:
Nzegwu Kaduna started it he killed the premiere of Nothern Nigeria and the golden voice of Africa! Thats why igbos are slaughtered in kano! Go sacrifice your life to kanu and stop chest beating on the Internet, they wont leave North but want to leave Naija mtwww Nyamuran Banza!!!
And wat has thousands of innocent igbos have to do with military affairs? so a soldier kills a soldier and thousand innocent soul die because of that. Why is it hard to differentiate between cannibals and you guys. As for ur banza, how many years were u wen u stopped staying with ur mother so that u wont have any chance of sleeping with her? No wonder u guys behave like waifs
Re: Breaking(photos): Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Head To Kanu’s Home As Army Lay S by aumeehn: 5:59pm On Sep 12, 2017
zionmde:

And wat has thousands of innocent igbos have to do with military affairs? so a soldier kills a soldier and thousand innocent soul die because of that. Why is it hard to differentiate between cannibals and you guys. As for ur banza, how many years were u wen u stopped staying with ur mother so that u wont have any chance of sleeping with her? No wonder u guys behave like waifs
Young man Balewa and Sardauna are not soldiers but innocent civilians killed in cold blood by the ibo soldiers! Namdi kanu will soon join him in the hereafter and nothing will happen!!!
Re: Breaking(photos): Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Head To Kanu’s Home As Army Lay S by zionmde: 6:04pm On Sep 12, 2017
aumeehn:
Young man Balewa and Sardauna are not soldiers but innocent civilians killed in cold blood by the ibo soldiers! Namdi kanu will soon join him in the hereafter and nothing will happen!!!
And so did ur elders tell u dat thousands of Igbos killed joined in killing the hausa guy. wickedness runs in ur DNA. That same wickedness bred boko haram and has made the region inhabitable

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari's PA Arithmetic Error Goes Viral (pic) / There Are Not Up To 100 Yorubas Or Hausas That Can Speak Fluent Igbo / House Of Reps To Inaugurate Standing Committees On Wednesday, Oct. 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.