Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,754 members, 7,889,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:53 AM

Pete Edochie Threatens To Curse Those Saying He Called For Boycott Of Anambra El - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pete Edochie Threatens To Curse Those Saying He Called For Boycott Of Anambra El (474 Views)

Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React / Tboss Quotes Bible In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father / Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pete Edochie Threatens To Curse Those Saying He Called For Boycott Of Anambra El by Ashoka24(m): 3:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
Veteran Nollywood actor, Pete Edochie, has warned those linking him to calls by the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, saying people of Anambra State should boycott the upcoming governorship election in the state.
Image result for pete edochie biography

Edochie, whose son, Yul is also participating in the election threatened to place a curse on those behind the alleged message linking him to the call.......more on www.dailyblognow.com
Re: Pete Edochie Threatens To Curse Those Saying He Called For Boycott Of Anambra El by dasamek8: 3:12pm On Sep 12, 2017
Nigerians and their knack of vilification. Carry on Yul Edochie. Long live P. Edochie. Long live Anambra

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Threatens To Curse Those Saying He Called For Boycott Of Anambra El by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
even though i knw dat his son can never win the election i support him. Let him curse them
Re: Pete Edochie Threatens To Curse Those Saying He Called For Boycott Of Anambra El by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 12, 2017
even though i knw dat his son can never win the election i support him. Let him curse them maybe sense will fall on them

(1) (Reply)

“10% Of The Profits From My London Festival Is For Flood Victims” - Mr Eazi / Do Not Pray To God For Husbands/wives - Beverly Naya / Rolls Royce Thief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.