Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,798 members, 7,972,855 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 08:22 PM

None Believers - Do You Feel Like Me? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / None Believers - Do You Feel Like Me? (1439 Views)

What To Do When You Don't Feel Like Praying But Have To Pray / 'Laughing' Church Banner In Calabar By Believers' Right Ministry (Photo) / Nigerian Mega-rich Pastors Living In Million Pound Homes Prey On Believers - UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: None Believers - Do You Feel Like Me? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 12, 2017
vaxx:
I agree with you but on different note. both Christianity and Islam are adopted religion in Ethiopia.

I think we should go back to our tradition. monotheism religion exist long ago in Africa before the white men adopt it.

this will eliminate neo colonialism.

we are not idol worshipper . we believed in the most supreme even before them.

there is a lot of similarities between IFA adhrent(nigeria ) and Ethiopia tradition religion especially the oromo tribe. they believe in the most supreme call waka which is consulted through a mediator called ayana. this how is it among Yoruba tribe. we believe in the most supreme olodumare. we consult him through orunmila though a priest call babalawo. oromo called them killa

but I think your country has done well better than Nigeria for now. your country has implement a degree in herbal medicine in her university. a way forward I think.
You are right, but since Christianity had been with us for 1600-2000 years, it had become our identity.

Speaking of Oromo, traditionalists believe that Oromo ppl of Ethiopia traditional religion is the oldest and monotheistic religion in the world and that Moses borrowed the Ten Commandments from them.
Re: None Believers - Do You Feel Like Me? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 12, 2017
obisco4u:
Protect all you wanna protect but don't tell anyone that Christianity is the only way. You can follow your passion as a community service but be careful so that you don't find yourself believing the Jesus story again.
I didn't say that Christianity is the only way. If you are just saying that as an advice, then Peace.

I still hope that I won't going to believe in Jesus or God.
Re: None Believers - Do You Feel Like Me? by obisco4u: 9:35pm On Sep 12, 2017
Hati13:

I didn't say that Christianity is the only way. If you are just saying that as an advice, then Peace.

I still hope that I won't going to believe in Jesus or God.

It's an advice.
Re: None Believers - Do You Feel Like Me? by vaxx: 7:03am On Sep 13, 2017
Hati13:

You are right, but since Christianity had been with us for 1600-2000 years, it had become our identity.

Speaking of Oromo, traditionalists believe that Oromo ppl of Ethiopia traditional religion is the oldest and monotheistic religion in the world and that Moses borrowed the Ten Commandments from them.
yes bro, I even believe Christianity and Islam copy some part of my tradition the Yoruba tradition religion. this is a study yet to be confirm. IFA tradition has existed for over 8 thousand years ago making it more older than Christianity ,Islam and Judaism

I have seen so many IFA teachings in Quran and bible too. I await a clear scholarly evidence that will buttress my claim that this books were originally plagiarized from Africa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: None Believers - Do You Feel Like Me? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 13, 2017
vaxx:
yes bro, I even believe Christianity and Islam copy some part of my tradition the Yoruba tradition religion. this is a study yet to be confirm. IFA tradition has existed for over 8 thousand years ago making it more older than Christianity ,Islam and Judaism

I have seen so many IFA teachings in Quran and bible too. I await a clear scholarly evidence that will buttress my claim that this books were originally plagiarized from Africa.
Africa is the cradle of most of Human accomplishment. The lie that was and still being told by Whites and Middle Easterns about Africa will be exposed step by step through time.

I hate White and Arab ppl

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Spirit Plain And The Life Beyond The Grave / swarm of locust hit isreal from egypt / Destroying The Spirit Of Stagnation

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.